Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Managed to get in line, then the sold out msg came up. Guess I'll have to wait until May.

These will be everywhere anyways :lol:

Congrats to those who got lucky :nthat:

Man I know there will be plenty on RD but I deploy may 1st. Would have been nice to get them before I leave. Wifey will hold it down though.

Damn...just mad because the phone was in my hand when at 3pm when they dropped but didn't.

My damn phone and my wifes phone was right here next to us. Got nothing. My only notification was YOU GUYS. Got on immediately. Gone.
If I hadn't finally got the J23 and Sole Links apps just the other day, I would've missed again, too. I had my damn phone IN MY HAND and my eyes on it, refreshing SNKRS and retrying the J23 and SL links as well, from the minute the first fake drop set off the alerts and I still feel like I almost missed it. **** is crazy.

So, what significance does this drop have to do with today?

0E4F89AB-9B34-46C0-A4DD-44DD971B58B2.gif

These will be no diff that the infrared’s. They will be easy come May 4th.

Nike doing us right since the days of the white cement 3’s NA’3s (all stars) limited as Crap when they dropped.

Whew that was scary, but I managed to come through with the W. I was in the middle of driving Will try to double up on RD.

Was working out the first notification came out. Sat around refreshing like crazy. Was lucky enough to grab my size on the second drop

Nike pair and RD pair will determine whether I cop 2 or stick to 1. It’s nice to have one out the way at least.

Back
Top Bottom