Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

These are going to look funny ah hell with the new shape. I had the 2012 and those weren’t perfect, but it seems 4s have gotten lower and boxier. The toe box leather is higher too.

Sorry if this has been addressed already, but was the 2012 bred 4 a nubuck upper? I like the 2012 4 material way more than the metallic 5s. They seem more special. The recent metallic 5s are great retros but I feel like the upper material is not as nice. The creases look bad and it gets dusty looking very fast.
that’s was only decent thing about the 2012s the paint chip was horrendous honestly the overall craftsmanship

that’s was only decent thing about the 2012s the paint chip was horrendous honestly the overall craftsmanship

trippin the 2012 bred iv nubuck was horrible my pair actually separated, the material separated where it creased and tore, it was ruined and the actual layed of nubuck tore away from the felt backing, the metallic 5's were probably the most accurate retro of that year along with the nubuck that was some of the closest to Durabuck ive seen in years.

Lower and boxier is right on par for IV's.. 2015 WC's were decent compared to everything else but even those were meh in shape.

It’s funny because in the grand scheme of things and materials go, both the 2012 nubuck and durabuck is trash lol.
They both attract dust, they both crease ugly, and they both peel off(durabuck peels faster IMO). Durabuck just looks better and cleaner overall.

Last edited:
How was the sizing for the 2015 rendition for the IV?

I would say it runs half a size small like most Jordans. Now if you like it snug like all of NT then TTS. For reference (my personal size experience with most being 2018):

I: Sz 11
III: Sz 11
IV: Sz 11 (15-18.. most important)
VI: Sz 10.5
XI: Sz 11 (low/high)

The last Jordan IVs that released were pretty poor quality. I'm just hoping for a solid midsole

When was the last time you bought a 4?

I’ve already beat up my Columbia (legend blue) 4’s and the midsole is the only thing on the shoe that looks new. Currently beating up my WC 4’s (they’re damn near beat), and the midsole is in perfect condition still

There’s no official confirmation on these still? Chipped the paint off the back heel of 2012’s going through a revolving door about 3 days ago.

When was the last time you bought a 4?

I’ve already beat up my Columbia (legend blue) 4’s and the midsole is the only thing on the shoe that looks new. Currently beating up my WC 4’s (they’re damn near beat), and the midsole is in perfect condition still

I should've been more specific. The last (BLACK & RED) Jordan IVs. I got them back in 2012 and I was not happy with how the paint chipped.

looks like the black cement 4s got pushed back to summer instead of february 2019. well at least we're getting NA black infrared 6s now lol

I must've missed previous news of the IVs moving back to the summer. That sucks.

A buyer told me that the Infrared was supposed to drop in Summer instead, but the 4s had some production set backs, so they switched. I was told this weeks back.

Back
Top Bottom