Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

With the recent Metallic 5s and Aqua 8s being durabuck, i assume these and the Infrared will be too. However, I’m not posting pics of the OG or the 99 because I doubt these will have that shape or even the 2008 shape. These will most likely have the weird current shape. The 4s were the top selling Jordan in 2017 with the shape many of us hate because not too many people care. Those who were upset about the 3s shape getting worse may be disappointed again. The 4s shape has been unchanged since 2004, and has only gotten worse. These will still sell if they have durabuck, good paint, and Nike Air. At least in recent 6s, they brought back the wider ankle pods and made them a little less boot like than the 2014 pairs

Yeah my grey has started to yellow a little as well :smh: I’m not mad at it. They’ll be 6 years old this year. Damn time flies.

The lace crowns on my pair was yellow when I bought them.......2 years after they came out

Y'all can call these "breds" if y'all want, these will forever be the "Craig Ehlos" to me.....

Attachments

• Cl1ntt-UYAAgiMd.jpg
    Cl1ntt-UYAAgiMd.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 64
I call them Breds occasionally. But mostly Call them black cement. I mostly refer to a shoe as Bred if it’s black and red. These are more black and cement grey just like the 3. 1,9,11,12,13, and 18 get the Bred name

With the recent Metallic 5s and Aqua 8s being durabuck, i assume these and the Infrared will be too. However, I’m not posting pics of the OG or the 99 because I doubt these will have that shape or even the 2008 shape. These will most likely have the weird current shape. The 4s were the top selling Jordan in 2017 with the shape many of us hate because not too many people care. Those who were upset about the 3s shape getting worse may be disappointed again. The 4s shape has been unchanged since 2004, and has only gotten worse. These will still sell if they have durabuck, good paint, and Nike Air. At least in recent 6s, they brought back the wider ankle pods and made them a little less boot like than the 2014 pairs

Sorry if this has been addressed already, but was the 2012 bred 4 a nubuck upper? I like the 2012 4 material way more than the metallic 5s. They seem more special. The recent metallic 5s are great retros but I feel like the upper material is not as nice. The creases look bad and it gets dusty looking very fast.

Sorry if this has been addressed already, but was the 2012 bred 4 a nubuck upper? I like the 2012 4 material way more than the metallic 5s. They seem more special. The recent metallic 5s are great retros but I feel like the upper material is not as nice. The creases look bad and it gets dusty looking very fast.

The 2012s were indeed nubuck.

Back
Top Bottom