Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I never said I wasn't goin' to cop. I said weeks ago, that I was goin' to cop regardless. They're my favorite Jordan of all-time. Initially, I was let down. After seeing official pics tho, I see that they could've been a lot worse. My BIGGEST complaint now, is the exact same. It's the height, and wing alignment. On some pairs it's nice, but on others it TREMENDOUSLY off, and they sit low like on the 2012's. At this point, if each shoe has this height, and placement below.

vlcsnap-2019-04-18-19h41m35s229.png

I'll be MORE than satisfied.

However, if they look like this right here...

VVVV

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

E6866C09-D2A5-4C2D-8540-DD642764DC7A2.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I'll be disgusted, & SUPER pissed.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Anyways, congrats to ALL who hit on the shock drop. I hope y'all enjoy the **** outta y'all pairs.

:smokin

Can someone explain the difference in the 2 pairs?

I’m looking at my pair and looking at the pics and still don’t know what’s going on

This just in BTW. Was stuck in the house all day but well worth it for these. Def did some comparison shots. Far better than their 2012 counterparts...in every way. I don’t think ppl understand how hard it was to not wear my 2012s because they were so prone to chip. Same with 07 aquas, all 2011 3s and 2012 4s. Love the Nike tag....no need to source anymore plastic tags like the ones on my WC4s. Feels great on feet. No complaints from me, need 2 more pairs and I’m set. Til Cool Greys 4s
71FF7B28-FF0A-483F-8713-104F588B626B.jpeg
957FEDA9-834E-49D8-979B-4917495292E9.jpeg
0DFF279D-1A76-4A35-A77D-7D2BBD522C35.jpeg
7802B5F0-9FCF-4FBA-917A-3B00B3D15646.jpeg

BBD7F3CC-1081-4FB3-96F2-0171EE15718A.jpeg

And to those who feel a way about the yellowing just enjoy them, min aren’t optic white and I’m fine with that.....if I start to feel a way I have 2 more pairs on ice.
:wow: that is also a nice looking size. I think I see some little grayish white lines.Toe box though.

The infrared 6’s didn’t show up until shortly before the official release date.I think they’ll show up on the calendar by the beginning to the middle of next week.
Ok bet. Was wondering wth the deal was. Cuz their def not a QS. Need just one pair!

Can someone explain the difference in the 2 pairs?

I’m looking at my pair and looking at the pics and still don’t know what’s going on

The 2 pairs he posted are HUGELY different. :smh: The shape of the bottom pair is horrendous and looks mushed up, but the pair with the camo pants is amazing. I guess it's going to be hit or miss in terms of what you get.

Could someone tell me if these will be hard to cop on RD?

Thanks!

Poor orangeman13 orangeman13 been asking this question for pages. I think the answer is similar to the Infrareds and should be pretty easily obtainable.

Could someone tell me if these will be hard to cop on RD?

Thanks!

If you're on SNKRS right at drop, you'll have a good chance. And if for some reason SNKRS fail you, have Footlocker / Foot Action / Finish Line / Champs apps ready. There's also EastBay online.

Also, check in this thread, people usually post links to other websites you might not think about.

The 2 pairs he posted are HUGELY different. :smh: The shape of the bottom pair is horrendous and looks mushed up, but the pair with the camo pants is amazing. I guess it's going to be hit or miss in terms of what you get.

Poor orangeman13 orangeman13 been asking this question for pages. I think the answer is similar to the Infrareds and should be pretty easily obtainable.

It appears one is on foot while the other is photographed at a bad angle...lacd differently..... iono

It appears one is on foot while the other is photographed at a bad angle...lacd differently..... iono

Nah, look below. The bottom pair's wing is definitely lower than the on-foot pair. That and other subtle differences make the bottom pair look like Deebo put his hands on either end of the shoe and scrunched it for about an hour. :lol:

I never said I wasn't goin' to cop. I said weeks ago, that I was goin' to cop regardless. They're my favorite Jordan of all-time. Initially, I was let down. After seeing official pics tho, I see that they could've been a lot worse. My BIGGEST complaint now, is the exact same. It's the height, and wing alignment. On some pairs it's nice, but on others it TREMENDOUSLY off, and they sit low like on the 2012's. At this point, if each shoe has this height, and placement below.

vlcsnap-2019-04-18-19h41m35s229.png

I'll be MORE than satisfied.

However, if they look like this right here...

VVVV

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

E6866C09-D2A5-4C2D-8540-DD642764DC7A2.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I'll be disgusted, & SUPER pissed.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Anyways, congrats to ALL who hit on the shock drop. I hope y'all enjoy the **** outta y'all pairs.

:smokin

A779699B-16C1-45C7-923F-F180C52907E7.jpeg

1E54DCE4-C7BE-4B1C-9EBF-86712E8127C5.jpeg
E7BEA3A4-A183-4412-A176-75932B14C15A.jpeg
3BAA6A97-024B-44C5-89E0-876062C6F93E.jpeg
My pair arrived today also. Beat my OGs to be ground because that’s what we did back then. So happy to replace my 99 pair that crumbled on me last year. My second fav J’s after the white cement IIIs. But I’m old... the Nike air on the heel is def a little off compared with the pic of my crumbled 99s But imma still try to double up. Shirts and warm up have been patiently waiting in my closet :smile:

Had to go through BS to get mine from FEx as usual.. and I have one with an okay toe box and a left shoe with the boxiest toe box ever... Hoping that RD does me well. IDK how they worked 'hard' to get the VI's right and then treated this release like a retro plus.

Understand that I'm saying they're excitement nice but the one thing I realized I would rather have is a decent Champs pic toe box :lol:

I can say I’m fine with almost “retiring” with these

I’ve had every J from 1-23 (and a few post 23), and as much as the chase of the next pair used to excite me, now I feel satisfied with the 8-10 pairs I have now

This is probably it for me, excluding the inevitable return of playoff 12s, I’m good :smokin

Back
Top Bottom