Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Yeah I’m down try try all suggestions posted other than RustyShackleford RustyShackleford talking about putting a flame to them :lol:
d85sllct8puy.gif

Thought you was a real one :smh:

The thing about colored pencils is that it will come off with water and won’t work that well with the material of the edges.

Well, so much for all of the talk about these being lows now, or how jacked up that shape was, or how off centered the Nike logo on the back is...never doubted that these were gonna be good. Never doubted that these will be magnificent to ball in either. One pair for ball in the summer, one on standby for fall/denim wear.

Reactions: ARK
The thing about colored pencils is that it will come off with water and won’t work that well with the material of the edges.
They are made for marking fabric, not regular colored pencils. If it comes off, reapply. Still think it’s worth a shot.

Probably a larger size

But what about @I Am Si Guy 's pair. So far he has the best looking pair and he confirmed his a size 11.5. Like we've said earlier, larger sizes in these may be better than smaller in terms of overall shape. This is never the case typically. However, I just think every pair will be hit or miss no matter the size. You don't know what you're gonna get. :lol::lol:

guess these are hit or miss when it comes quality. hopefully may 4th dates are better/

Again, as we've seen so far you never know what you're gonna get when you open that box. :lol:

And that's some false hope thinking the ones on May 4th would be any different. These are the same pairs, just released a couple of weeks earlier. They've all been made months ago. It's not like they're in the factories right now producing fresh pairs for the May 4th release. :lol:

What exactly do you plan to do in your BC4s? Lol with fraying you usually have to have friction to produce more fray.
I have zero idea what you just said right here.

OK lol, I get what you said. My point is when it rains and or snows, the fray may become worse. I dont know because I have never put a knife to a pair of shoes for a cosmetic benefit.

Last edited:
Is it just me or did no pairs from the “2016” white cement 4s crack or paint chip

"No pairs" wouldn't be accurate, I remember one or two people in the WC IV thread saying that it happened to theirs; but Jordan Brand has almost entirely solved midsole paint durability problems with the remastered gimmick.

Back
Top Bottom