Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I googled banana shaped shoe and this came up

7E41A4EA-7EAC-4D76-8E30-090EDCECB290.jpeg

Seriously **** Nike

I can’t believe I used to own those. I give a shout out to the big guy whenever I lace up my anniversary pair. The shape is so beautiful.

This is a great example of why, after about 20 years, NT is still my favorite website by far. Obviously you have to be into sneakers to enjoy it in the first place, and that's the main content, but the comedy--intentional and unintentional--is almost just as important. I have laughed so hard at so many things on this site over the years, it's amazing. From the Vick jersey to 1,000 other random bits of hilarity I have long since forgotten, there's no other place on the internet that amuses me nearly as much as NT. If someone forced me to pick one, and only one, website to visit from here on out, I wouldn't even hesitate. Even if I stopped buying sneakers tomorrow LOL
Yeah Ive been all over the internet, i laugh hardest here. Who knew Air Jordans were the catalyst to top notch comedy this whole time. Something about them just sparks hilarious comments time and time again. If todays comedians only knew of the gold mine that NikeTalk is. It gets real here.

I finish eating a banana then come here and read this! Hilarious!!!
My 2 cents, I was told when the brown spots start coming in is the best time to eat it. But I'm no Dr. Sebi...

Every pair of these has a off center NA on the back heel

I haven't seen 1 that's centered perfectly yet

Back
Top Bottom