Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Ok, but there is the thing, what did they use on the Jordan 7 lows then?

Because I own a pair, and they have pretty clear grey lines, and they did from the jump.

Or the Metallics from 2016...

I thought about the Metallic Vs before I made my last post, but I feel like a big part of it is straight up that the Vs have more panels and edges.

All of what I'm saying are just baseless thoughts though so I could be full of **** :lol:

I want the edges to be more visible just like you.

I love how the infrared 6s we don’t see pics until maybe 2 1/2 to 3 weeks of release date but the 4s we get 5 months prior. Haha so random

I thought about how the Metallic V's lines were more visible, but I feel like a big part of it is straight up that the Vs have more panels and edges.

All of what I'm saying are just baseless thoughts though so I could be full of **** :lol:

I want the edges to be more visible just like you.
The more I thought about it, the new Infrared 6s are supposedly "durabuck" and their lines don't pop that much.

Bruh, I am gonna stop thinking about this because at the end of the day JB should just use the right material and not have people accepting compromises. :lol:

I'll be showing up to the office after release day like...

pp5.jpg

Wonder what my boss would say? :lol:

These look like the fakes from back in the day on 3dkicks.com :lol:

JB was gonna get my money for a pair of these regardless however. My 2012’s are done. Scuffed them in Blue Flame last week :smh:

Because the 4s have been basically a lost cause since the first retro in 99. They’ve made almost no improvements since they completely butchered them in like 03-04.
-They’re still basically low tops
-Toe box is all wrong
-Heel bump is missing
-Netting is still way off

These pictures confirm that they’ve addressed none of those issues. The mold is exactly the same as the recent white cements.

The hell pics are you looking at?

Seeing the Concords, then the Infrareds, then these makes me start to agree that the Cement 3 from last year didn’t even try to fix at least the shape. These 4s may not be quite the 99 or 89, but they look better in shape than 4s after 2004. The 3s shape got worse each time it was brought back.

Start to? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom