Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I woke up 30 minutes late after it was available on snkrs. Wife slapped the hell outta me cuz my alarm kept goin off and i was out cold.

Woke up all discombobulated fumbling my phone trynna cop a pair. I was about slap myself too if i missed out. Pressed the snkrs app, selected the 4, and asked if i wanted to purchase. It qued for like 10 seconds and my order was confirmed.

I called the 3 ftl i raffled for and they all said they sold out and i wasnt selected. Ol backdoor sheisty stankin tricks! Really glad i copped on snkrs.

My cousin received his pair from SNKRS today and my order is still being processed. We live 50 miles from one another. :smh:

With the Concords..i think less people doubled up and tripled up. For these 4s..people wanted 2 pairs minimum..and also needed even more pairs to scoop for a family member or friend...soo yea... it wasn’t that easy to get these. I’m just glad i got my size at retail

Had to double up on the concords but im good with 1 of these

Received a long email that stated that their online stock doesn’t match their warehouse quantities...
Ouch, sorry. Sent my boy the sz link and he passed ordering from other sites. If he also gets canceled, it’ll be up to me again to locate him his pair :smh:

8852CF06-CDC6-4E36-8A23-27F513E2B383.jpeg

@hoopfr3sh on ig​

Dude messed those up. The lines look way too white. Dude who did it before 15 or so pages back was much better - more of a grey.

For those that got both releases - how would you compare these with the BC3’s from last year?

Both have a bulbous toe and terrible overall shape I simply can't get over. :lol:

Dude messed those up. The lines look way too white. Dude who did it before 15 or so pages back was much better - more of a grey.

Both have a bulbous toe and terrible overall shape I simply can't get over. :lol:
Toebox ironing works wonders. Did it on my only pair of BC3's and they look a lot better than they did when I first got em. Not perfect but better.

I wouldn't quite say he messed them up, but this is exactly why I tried to correct someone early on about the edges being white; if it's not a dull grey then it's gonna overpower the black upper.

Another pic of @hoopfresh's pair that shows what I mean:

84d1af3aa24bb72139b6a94b69a5dfad.jpg

Still looks better than not having the contrasting edges to me though.

Toebox ironing works wonders. Did it on my only pair of BC3's and they look a lot better than they did when I first got em. Not perfect but better.

I'm talking about the grey lines, not ironing. I HATE the toe box on mine and was considering doing it, but I don't think I'm iron man status.

I wouldn't quite say he messed them up, but this is exactly why I tried to correct someone early on about the edges being white; if it's not a dull grey then it's gonna overpower the black upper.

Another pic of @hoopfresh's pair that shows what I mean:

84d1af3aa24bb72139b6a94b69a5dfad.jpg

Still looks better than not having the contrasting edges to me though.

Nah he messed those up. I'm all about the grey rands but he over did it. On his IG story the lines look so white. Nothing OG about what he did. Like I said, dude 15 or so pages back nailed it.

the contrast is too bright imo

Exactly.

The toe is worse on these 4's. Just took both pairs out. These 4's have the mega cliff toe. |l
I didn’t get this release but for me the lack of contrast on the uppers is worse than the big elephant print on the BC3’s.

If there are ironed tor pics please post. I’m curious.

Back
Top Bottom