Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

:lol: Yup. There are several of us old ****s in here who lace them "'89-style," as JRepp23 JRepp23 calls it. I use the holes in the top row of the lace locks, though, just because I think it looks a bit cleaner than using the second row, which results in more of the lace covering the lace locks. Either way :nthat:
IMG_20190508_165531.jpg
Damn I love these things.:nthat::nthat::nthat:

SNKRS Saturday pair just landed on my desk. Strong pair, basically as flawless as I could ever hope for with a modern JB retro. Super happy I got lucky in terms of build quality with both the shock drop pair and now these, both of them are straight. This pair is actually even a bit better than my first pair, so that closes the book on this one for me. I probably only really needed one but I couldn't help it with this colorway.

Yeah, Nike full of stupidity slappin that tape across and putting that big *** swoosh on the shipping box....basically an open invite for some UPS/FedEx driver to pull a fast one. Big *** "Just Do It" sticker telling the driver, "Go ahead and just do it. Take it home bro." :smh::lol:

Drivers get paid too much to be on dumb ish like that. People in the warehouse... however, and random people walking around... on the other hand

Just unboxed my Snkrs pair. I'm glad I didn't let the off center NA turn me away, it almost did. In hand, I don't really notice it.

Besides that, a few glue stains, brush strokes, and man do they smell like glue. All typical JB stuff.

I compared again my DS wc4 and the height differences are there, but would be hard to tell when being worn in the wild. I would say the overall height is about 4-5mm on the wings, tabs and collar.

On feet they go...small family pic..
20190508_134455.jpg

Who customized your fire red 4s?

I am so happy that they shortened the tongue on these. The 2012's tongue seemed downright ridiculous in comparison. While running down court, it was really noticeable, as well as wearing them off court with sweats.

Back
Top Bottom