Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

SNKRS pair came, straight to feet :nthat:

20190508_113912.jpg

I must of got a good pair of 16' cuz those and the 19' are damn near identical aside from 3 things. The toe box being slanted more and the the mud guard with the wings sit slightly higher on the black cements vs the white cement. Height is the same. The Nike air is more centered on the 16'. Everything else is cool.

Both are a 12.5 and they fit identically.

My BSTN pair just got delivered :nthat:
Nice! Did they ship via FedEx? What state are you in?

My tracking shows epected delivery today but status currently shows "in transit" from Munich airport so I don't even know hth it will be delivered to California by today lol

I must of got a good pair of 16' cuz those and the 19' are damn near identical aside from 3 things. The toe box being slanted more and the the mud guard with the wings sit slightly higher on the black cements vs the white cement. Height is the same. The Nike air is more centered on the 16'. Everything else is cool.

Both are a 12.5 and they fit identically.

Wow, better toe slant that the WC?! You either got a funky WC, or a super slanted BC. Compared to my WC, my first pair of BC are super banana toe. Holding my breath that the 2nd pair comes in better. Only noticed a couple millimeters higher wings and height on my first pair.

Wow, better toe slant that the WC?! You either got a funky WC, or a super slanted BC. Compared to my WC, my first pair of BC are super banana toe. Holding my breath that the 2nd pair comes in better. Only noticed a couple millimeters higher wings and height on my first pair.

I meant the WC4 are more slanted than the BC4 but it's not as drastic as others claim. On my pair at least. I'm loving them and will still flatten the banana but it's not so bad. Overall, I love this release. No need for contrast lines imo.

Last edited:
still need the banned 1's... i hope they dont mess up that retro when it releases again this year... i still have my bred 1s from that celtics pack so it has the weak jumpman in the back

I wasn't saying you weren't/aren't entitled to your opinion, I totally respect that. It was the repetitiveness of your opinion, the constant disparagement and poo-pooing on the shoe throughout March & April--usually on fake pictures of them or on what might hypothetically be released. Its like the anti-abortionist and hardcore Christians with their big signs who go out on places like bourbon street and yell at people passing by; like, I respect your opinion and free speech, but don't shove your sign in my face and yell at me when I'm minding my own business.

Also, I tried to use the ignore button, but it doesn't work on mobile for some reason.

Hell, I honestly wanted to give them a C+, because of overall shape, and most importantly the banana toes. Especially, on my right shoe.

20190508_002017.jpg

However, I thought dudes would criticize me for being too harsh on them. It's a catch 22 with most of y'all on this forum, tho. You can't win for losing.

I should've just been completely honest, because someone is gonna take my opinion to heart, to try and get me to go back and forth, regardless.

I purchased a pair during the initial Nike shock drop and when they came in , with a left shoe toebox rippled up.....I knew that I had to make all attempts possible to secure about 7 to 8 pairs or so. My goal was to come out with 3 even looking pairs. As the most of us already know ...the quality control for a GR at JB is lacking at times. I was not going to end up with more toe box ripples, misaligned wings not matching lace holes, lopsided wonky toe boxes, We all know the drill. Im sure the other NTers with mulitples can relate.

Finally someone who laces them properly, I think it just you, me and MJ himself :smile:
:lol: Yup. There are several of us old ****s in here who lace them "'89-style," as @JRepp23 calls it. I use the holes in the top row of the lace locks, though, just because I think it looks a bit cleaner than using the second row, which results in more of the lace covering the lace locks. Either way :nthat:

Got my 4 pairs today. These bring up a lot of memories and emotions, I know my friend who recently passed (way too young) would've loved a pair. I remember him letting me borrow and rock his pair becus I didn't have a pair of my own and I felt super cool wearing them haha. Eventually I copped a pair and one dude had the nerve to ask if they were fake, back then I didn't know any better and didn't really care if they were (I still am unsure) but I rocked the crap out of them regardless. It feels good to have them again.

And I know this isn't the market place but I saw a few ppl who wanted a 9.5 that got their orders cancelled, HMU and I'll let them go for retail if you're interested. BTW, I sized .5 down on these, first time ever doing this with Js surprisingly. They fit much better and no extra length up front.

Back
Top Bottom