Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Finally put these on and damn.
These are the worst cushioned 4's I've had since the Green Glows. Even those Anniversary Laser 4s felt better. Still love em tho...
That's why If i know I'm going to be on my feet for hours I don't wear any of my Jordan retros because I know my feet will start hurting. I leave that for air maxes, epic reacts, etc.

FINALLY!!!!​
IMG_7180.jpg

I REALLY want to add the edges especially since I have 2 pairs and it looks so much better. But I hate customizing shoes and what not.. just not my thing. Definitely dont think I will be ironing them though; I'll probably **** that right up.

It's so annoying that they couldn't fix the shape for this OG release.. Most men's pairs look like GS because they are so blocky. Can only pray for the CG's not to look like some low top converse with a Foamposite Total toe.

I said this would be worse than Inf VI's and look at the thread :lol:

I REALLY want to add the edges especially since I have 2 pairs and it looks so much better. But I hate customizing shoes and what not.. just not my thing. Definitely dont think I will be ironing them though; I'll probably **** that right up.

It's so annoying that they couldn't fix the shape for this OG release.. Most men's pairs look like GS because they are so blocky. Can only pray for the CG's not to look like some low top converse with a Foamposite Total toe.

I said this would be worse than Inf VI's and look at the thread :lol:

i only have 1 pair and im tempted to do the colored pencil thing......def not ironing tho for sure lol. dont trust myself wit that.

Word I totally forgot this feature. But after you pointing this out I remember that being a feature I was always drawn to on these. Gotta be wavy~~

Its because the OG/99 netting is shiny, this adds contrast to that section of the shoe. now the mesh and the netting are matte finished so you dont see that effect now. with everybody doing the edges im surprised you guys haven't made the net shiny yet to complete the look. but im sure after posting this the wheels begin turning....

Its because the OG/99 netting is shiny, this adds contrast to that section of the shoe. now the mesh and the netting are matte finished so you dont see that effect now. with everybody doing the edges im surprised you guys haven't made the net shiny yet to complete the look. but im sure after posting this the wheels begin turning....

Oh trust me I thought about it. Doesn’t seem like it can be done.

and its the "lasts" they use to make this release and all the others that ruins the shape. if they had the correct shape lasts when steamed and assembled in the factory they would have the og shape. they shape and use steam to fine tune the shape normally.

I noticed the shiny netting too.. looks better because I'm used to it from the '99's but it's not something that would make me go crazy like the grey edges or toe box.

Now how do we get the widows peaks back on these? :lol:

Anybody who hit on last weeks Bred 4 restock on JDSPORTS US get tracking info ? I got tracking info , but there hasn't been any movement on it since last Thursday. Would of thought to see some progress by the weekend and into Monday

and its the "lasts" they use to make this release and all the others that ruins the shape. if they had the correct shape lasts when steamed and assembled in the factory they would have the og shape. they shape and use steam to fine tune the shape normally.

What?

Anybody who hit on last weeks Bred 4 restock on JDSPORTS US get tracking info ? I got tracking info , but there hasn't been any movement on it since last Thursday. Would of thought to see some progress by the weekend and into Monday
I did. It was processed on the 9th and has and origin scan in Indianapolis on the 9th and then a departure scan from the same location on the 10th. Haven't seen any movement since with an expected delivery date of Wednesday the 15th. I'll update if I see any further movement.

For people that used the colored pencil method please post updated pics with more wear to see if the lines hold up. I don't want to have to reapply every few wears. If that ends up being the case I'd rather just use thinned out paint and a fabric medium like hoopfresh did and some other guy in here so I know that the alteration is permanent.
20190513_130101.jpg

This would be easier than the edges..high gloss clear airbrush paint mixed with the plastic additive would do the trick. it could be applied with a brush to avoid the mesh behind the netting.

that's what I was thinking. brush like this:

Attachments

• sable brushes11424.jpg
    sable brushes11424.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom