Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Out to breakfast with the little one

F1B4069C-A9A8-4176-ACAF-34B45B559465.jpeg

Thanks for the link to urban jungle. Gonna try to swing by tomorrow to help my lil bro cop a pair while on my honeymoon.

Also really like how these look with white socks, gives me an old school vibe for some reason. May need to pick up a few pairs since I’m normally against wearing em.

Anyone had to deal with a missing package? I was on vacation and when I came back my parents said they never got a package. Checked the tracking and it said it got delivered at the front door.

20190517_133009.jpg

This. When I first tried them on, I immediately felt they were more snug than the WC4. I didn't want to half size up since the length is perfect for me. I'm a wide flat footer so to me I agree that the WC4s are more comfy and roomier than these BC4s. Hopefully the more I wear em the more they'll break in.

Damn. I put the exact same laces in. Had them on ice for a few years now.

20190519_184056.jpg

20190519_183228.jpg

Last edited:
Bought some 54-inch black laces today at the mall. These stock 60-inch or whatever they are laces are too much. This week hopefully I will find the time to get some shoe trees and a pencil, iron them, mark the lines, swap the laces, and it'll be over LOL.

I rocked mine a few days ago for the first time and while they aren't comfy they aren't uncomfortable either. I also feel they are definitely more comfy than the infrared 6's that released earlier this year.

Love my infrareds. The midsole is super sturdy and firm which I like a lot but the insole is super nice imo when I wear them I like feeling that stability lol

only wore my infareds twice so dont remember the comfort... it wasnt stiff like the 2014 pair though... i think im a unds these bred 4s on memorial day weekend when i go to AC

Last edited:
Wore mine for a few days straight....they holding up good....slight creases but it dont bother me....only issue was the toebox stiffness....damn my pinky was dead lol....but it has gone away these last few wears....stoked about this release period

Wore mine for a few days straight....they holding up good....slight creases but it dont bother me....only issue was the toebox stiffness....damn my pinky was dead lol....but it has gone away these last few wears....stoked about this release period

I went up a half size on these and my right pinky toe was STILL murdered. Left foot was ok. My right foot must be a little longer.

No way these are more comfortable to me than the Infrareds. My 6’s are tts and feel great.

Back
Top Bottom