Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

No complaints about bc3 comfort. Mine feels loke theres zoom under my feet.

Havent worn these yet but if its like wc3 should be ok

Got my BC3s on today and they feel fine.

I know the BC4 release was only 17 days ago but it feels much longer.

Whatever happened to all these supposed restocks after the initial drop ? The only legit restock online was the JD Sports a few weeks back. Might as well cop off StockX now before the price goes up for anyone still looking
I'm saying smh

Sns restock was a cap

1120ACBA-8346-4C3C-ADB8-304E4978BBB7.jpeg
I went up a half size on these and my right pinky toe was STILL murdered. Left foot was ok. My right foot must be a little longer.

No way these are more comfortable to me than the Infrareds. My 6’s are tts and feel great.

Don’t know if I got a defective pair or what but these seem to be the most uncomfortable 4s for me. I went TTS as with all 4s, lengthwise they are fine, but the toe box seems snag and the area I mark in the pic digs right into my foot... was hoping they would break in but after 7-8 good wears they seem the same.

1120ACBA-8346-4C3C-ADB8-304E4978BBB7.jpeg

Don’t know if I got a defective pair or what but these seem to be the most uncomfortable 4s for me. I went TTS as with all 4s, lengthwise they are fine, but the toe box seems snag and the area I mark in the pic digs right into my foot... was hoping they would break in but after 7-8 good wears they seem the same.

You probably need to go up half a size.

These are the first pair of Jordan's I have ever went up half a size on, but I'm glad I did because I could tell these would be a problem for me if I stuck with my TTS.

Size wise.I even feel like half a size up was just cutting it. They feel perfect. For the people that say there pinky toe hurts, try thinner socks. Church socks or swap out the sole

Whatever happened to all these supposed restocks after the initial drop ? The only legit restock online was the JD Sports a few weeks back. Might as well cop off StockX now before the price goes up for anyone still looking
What size are you? There's a couple sites that still have random sizes

Sounds like y’all got the wrong size lol

Sounds like they changed the fit. My first 4s were the og fire red in 89 and since then I dont even remember how may pairs I have purchased throughout the years. All the same size. This is the only pair I have issues with and since length is great .5 up could be big for me. The structure doesn’t seem right with this pair.

I went a half size down on these. My black infrareds went down a size. Went a half size down on my concords and could've gone a whole size. Went tts on my bc3s and shouldve gone down half a size. Recently got the '16 true blues and went a half size down and should've went with my tts. Jb killing me lately

I went a half size down on these. My black infrareds went down a size. Went a half size down on my concords and could've gone a whole size. Went tts on my bc3s and shouldve gone down half a size. Recently got the '16 true blues and went a half size down and should've went with my tts. Jb killing me lately

JB sizing is whacky! That’s why I like to try on before I buy.

Blk/cement and true blue III I went true to size. Half size down killed my feet.

The IV felt big and roomy to me and j went half size down.

Key word being "supposed," as usual on NT. Even when stuff like this restocks, you have to be on it immediately because it's almost always gone in a flash.

JB sizing is whacky! That’s why I like to try on before I buy.

Blk/cement and true blue III I went true to size. Half size down killed my feet.

The IV felt big and roomy to me and j went half size down.
You guys just illustrated once again why people shouldn't listen to others about sizing. Feet are clearly vastly different. I always buy my TTS 11 and NEVER have an issue with being too big or too small. Space Jams I probably could have been OK with a 10.5, but the size 11s I have cause me no issues and are just fine on my feet. NT should ban sizing discussions :lol:

You guys just illustrated once again why people shouldn't listen to others about sizing. Feet are clearly vastly different. I always buy my TTS 11 and NEVER have an issue with being too big or too small. Space Jams I probably could have been OK with a 10.5, but the size 11s I have cause me no issues and are just fine on my feet. NT should ban sizing discussions :lol:

Definitely agree with you on people having different feet shape, preference etc. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom