Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Travis-Scott-Balenciaga-tee-Air-Jordan-sneakers.jpg

That midsole paint :lol:

yeah, this isn't 1998-2006 where there was only one prescribed way to wear your jeans with shoes.

Today, you can literally wear anything and as long as they look good ON YOU, you're good.

b2867e47151366ec25f433caad7a344d.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F04%2Fbred-4-2.jpg

Travis-Scott-Balenciaga-tee-Air-Jordan-sneakers.jpg
KWest.jpg

This is just different looks that look proper.

We need to stop looking at just the denim and shoe combo and start trying to look good. Buying the right size and fit (pants, shirt, hoodies etc.) makes
everything better.

Info on pants in second photo? :nerd:

-Drew

These do not agree with my feet at all.

I rocked my black motorsports yesterday. I .5 down on them but they fit decent a little snug but comfortable. Today rocked these and the big *** toebox bends and reforms in all sorts of weird shapes.

Like these are currently the most uncomfortable shoe i own in my size for driving and are noticably uncomfortable for just walking around.

I am debating if I should break them in or get rid of them after 2 wears. Like I wonder if once they crease they wont be bad. Maybe I shouldve sized down .5. *shrugs* I think ill keep them and break them out a few times before deciding their fate. I dont really sell shoes but if theyre downright uncomfortable what use are they?

I also hate how these look on my feet. Ive never cared about on foot pics but I like my shoes to look sleek when I look down. No disrespect to those who like these but not feeling em.

I rocked my black motorsports yesterday. I .5 down on them but they fit decent a little snug but comfortable. Today rocked these and the big *** toebox bends and reforms in all sorts of weird shapes.

Like these are currently the most uncomfortable shoe i own in my size for driving and are noticably uncomfortable for just walking around.

I am debating if I should break them in or get rid of them after 2 wears. Like I wonder if once they crease they wont be bad. Maybe I shouldve sized down .5. *shrugs* I think ill keep them and break them out a few times before deciding their fate. I dont really sell shoes but if theyre downright uncomfortable what use are they?

I also hate how these look on my feet. Ive never cared about on foot pics but I like my shoes to look sleek when I look down. No disrespect to those who like these but not feeling em.

Yep. Sent all three pairs back that I bought trying to find a good pair with no flaws.
The crease created in the toe box when walking actually dug into the bridge of foot. Felt like I had toe box protectors in.
Guess it's the shape of my feet. Could have easily gone .5 down
Oh well

Yep. Sent all three pairs back that I bought trying to find a good pair with no flaws.
The crease created in the toe box when walking actually dug into the bridge of foot. Felt like I had toe box protectors in.
Guess it's the shape of my feet. Could have easily gone .5 down
Oh well

Thats pretty much what Im experiencing.

Driving with them is the worst. It takes a lot for shoes to make you uncomfortable while driving.

Today rocked these and the big *** toebox bends and reforms in all sorts of weird shapes.

Yup! These, and any recent retro 4 are the opposite of sleek. I was hesitant at first and it's honestly a silly thing to do, but reshaping the toe box makes a world of difference and I'm loving my pair now.

Yup! These, and any recent retro 4 are the opposite of sleek. I was hesitant at first and it's honestly a silly thing to do, but reshaping the toe box makes a world of difference and I'm loving my pair now.
Does it improve the comfort/feel of the toe box?

I cant justify modifying for vanity but I think I could to make these things less uncomfortable.

My thinking is reshaping them would eliminate the flexing toe break in phase maybe.

Never found the 4’s to be particularly comfortable, which is strange because the 3’s, 5’s, 6’s, 7’s, and 8’s all feel great (especially the 7’s).

I went tts with the 99’s back in the day and they killed my feet. Went up .5 on these, and though it’s a little better my right pinky toe suffers greatly.

Never found the 4’s to be particularly comfortable, which is strange because the 3’s, 5’s, 6’s, 7’s, and 8’s all feel great (especially the 7’s).

I went tts with the 99’s back in the day and they killed my feet. Went up .5 on these, and though it’s a little better my right pinky toe suffers greatly.
You gettin seeded special pairs or something? Only difference I could tell from recent retros is a better insole. Underneath is still hard as hell

Does it improve the comfort/feel of the toe box?

I cant justify modifying for vanity but I think I could to make these things less uncomfortable.

My thinking is reshaping them would eliminate the flexing toe break in phase maybe.

The alteration is so minor it has absolutely no effect on the comfort feel for me. Zero difference. It did eliminate the banana toe curve and make them look much better overall.

The only reason I wear these/other retros are for vanity/nostalgia. If I want comfort I'll go with some Nike Zoom runners or something. Going into wearing these (and other retros) I already know they're not gonna be comfy.

Last edited:
The alteration is so minor it has absolutely no effect on the comfort feel for me. Zero difference. It did eliminate the banana toe curve and make them look much better overall.

The only reason I wear these/other retros are for vanity. If I want comfort I'll go with some Nike Zoom runners or something. Going into wearing these (and other retros) I already know they're not gonna be comfy.

Word Im the same way but I cant have any shoe crushing my toes. It aint worth it, resell collect 200 at that point.

90% of my shoes are this size and comfortable.

These just suck. The toe box is like so oversized it cant help but bend and flop.

The only thing maybe is do I just need to size down on 4's but I blame the massive toe box. It makes sense to me why its bending and contorting under weight.

Sorry if this been askes and answered hundreds of times. Does anybody pairs seem to run big. I tried on my raptor 4 and they seemed snug compared to these. Also anybody who sized down were they to snug or perfect. Just would like to know before I grab a second pair.

Sorry if this been askes and answered hundreds of times. Does anybody pairs seem to run big. I tried on my raptor 4 and they seemed snug compared to these. Also anybody who sized down were they to snug or perfect. Just would like to know before I grab a second pair.
How does the first pair feel?

Back
Top Bottom