Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Spotted someone in the wild with the hang tag :shrugs:

B6B6B4B8-E131-47AD-AC19-34C93EC14917.png

At what point does it become lame to comment on how someone wears their jeans with a pair of shoes? I will always look at the shoes. Not the jeans. Does this really bother people? Let em be. I mean wow. Let people have their style in peace without recourse.

My point exactly, he's entitled to whatever he deems fit. But it's a forum to express who we are with no recourse whatsoever. I like the wash of the jeans but the extra slack with the tongue out to me is fashion suicide. Too each his own though!

I tend to wear more of a tapered look. Majority of my jeans are from mnml.la. Enough room for the family jewels to breathe but also no extra slack to let the kicks speak for themselves. Again we are on a sneakers forum. To the guy on here saying why look at the jeans to begin with I'd be lying to you if I told you I haven't seen some dudes on here with dope fits that I've stolen styles from. Not many though because NT does have some horrible dressers. I think we can all agree on that.

Back to the shoes though....

Last edited:
Those Uniqlo jeans are definitely not nt denim.

And the generation gap on this forum is really interesting between the get off my lawn baggy jeans gen xers, the slim fit millenials, and the gen y folk who never saw Jordan play and consider lil yachty a style icon.
:lol: gen y

At what point does it become lame to comment on how someone wears their jeans with a pair of shoes? I will always look at the shoes. Not the jeans. Does this really bother people? Let em be. I mean wow. Let people have their style in peace without recourse.

Nah it’s all in fun. It’s part of NT lore and tradition.

Back
Top Bottom