Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

[Cross posting this as the BC3 thread have people who might have 3s, but this thread might have people who want 4s...Only a trade really makes sense as the point is that I reduce my collection by gifting to my son....At least that's my wife's strategy!]

I promised my son when he fits my size (10.5) he can select 3 shoes from my collection to have. If he stays that size during the time he wears them out, he can select another 3. Somehow he jumped from a size 7 this school year (he’s 9.5yrs) to a size 10 this past wknd at the Nike outlet…. I’m like crap….he’ll be my size imminently! He wants my BC3 and Infrared 6. Can’t blame him; he has good taste . Will be happy to see him enjoy these, however, a bit bummed b/c I love my BC3s. I had a 2nd pair on RD, but got rid of them. Would have kept them if I knew he wanted them and would grow into them so quick!

Question is, I have an extra pair of BC4s. I think this would be an even trade; thoughts? Is NT the best place to pull this off? I hate paying resell, even though SX prices aren’t too bad. Just thinking whether to get them now or wait; prices will likely rise in the next year. I’d prefer to see the actual pair though, as I selected good EP height and other QC details from the two pairs I had. Or I can just wait until the next release, however, that will be a number of years…. Appreciate people’s thoughts; thanks!

trades are hard; just sell one pair and buy the pair you want, and eat the difference as the cost of doing business.

Recently bought a pair of brand new bred IV 99s for dirt cheap, can anyone recommend me someone who can do a soleswap? I’ve been quoted for $200 for the service which I thought was a little pricey.

Recently bought a pair of brand new bred IV 99s for dirt cheap, can anyone recommend me someone who can do a soleswap? I’ve been quoted for $200 for the service which I thought was a little pricey.

I'm interested to hear people's feedback who have done this. TBH, $200 doesn't sound unreasonable. It takes a lot of time and expertise to do it right. Material costs are probably minimal, but the time spent seems to warrant at least that cost.

I'm interested to hear people's feedback who have done this. TBH, $200 doesn't sound unreasonable. It takes a lot of time and expertise to do it right. Material costs are probably minimal, but the time spent seems to warrant at least that cost.
Will need donors, that's almost half the price there really

Day off today with the family

20190731_172001.jpg

Anybody get pairs from stock x or goat. I would like to know if anyone received decent quality pairs from them.

Anybody get pairs from stock x or goat. I would like to know if anyone received decent quality pairs from them.

I grabbed a pair from StockX that definitely had some noticeable flaws on it. The right shoe has some small black paint blotches on the stars of the outsole towards the toe box. Also, got a small white glue mark on the black nubuck near the sock liner on the medial side of the shoe. The left shoe is okay though. Not too too bad but certainly something I dislike.

I grabbed a pair from StockX that definitely had some noticeable flaws on it. The right shoe has some small black paint blotches on the stars of the outsole towards the toe box. Also, got a small white glue mark on the black nubuck near the sock liner on the medial side of the shoe. The left shoe is okay though. Not too too bad but certainly something I dislike.
Thanks. I normally wear a sz 11 but they definitely feel big. Imma half sz down on my next pair I get. I like wearing my laces loose. Can’t do it in an 11 to much heel slippage.

Had to half size up on these too and they still fit narrow. Got 8.5 like my wc4s but feel like 8 in these, my toes were all the way at the end. I'm actually wearing them right now in the house so I can break them in a little. Laces are even the loosest it can be.

4’s for some reason are pinky toe killers. If I go up a half size it helps with my left foot but my right foot still feels cramped sometimes.

Thank you

Attachments

• 6D5FE0DF-0C14-4927-A666-ACFCE4790E7B.jpeg
    6D5FE0DF-0C14-4927-A666-ACFCE4790E7B.jpeg
    345.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 3B0507D8-AAE7-496F-AAE7-864747EF0854.jpeg
    3B0507D8-AAE7-496F-AAE7-864747EF0854.jpeg
    352.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
4’s for some reason are pinky toe killers. If I go up a half size it helps with my left foot but my right foot still feels cramped sometimes.

i got a size 14 my tts and i was saying the same thing my cement 4's are amazing these bred 4's hurt like hell on my left foot. might have to take the sole out

Back
Top Bottom