Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Joined Feb 17, 2012
I noticed that there weren't any paper to support the shoe inserts. So what I did was take some paper lunch bags and crumpled them up and placed them under the inserts then in the shoes. I then flattened the toe area and pushed in the inserts as far as I could to fill up and widen that area. Left it in for a week and next time I wore them, they felt so much better.

Joined Jun 21, 2019
Had to half size up on these too and they still fit narrow. Got 8.5 like my wc4s but feel like 8 in these, my toes were all the way at the end. I'm actually wearing them right now in the house so I can break them in a little. Laces are even the loosest it can be.
I got my pair TTS But they felt too narrow out the box I had to wear double socks and rock them around the crib for a week till they got comfortable

Joined Dec 7, 2018
I have to say the CG’s are a little better in this department. I’ve only worn them twice but my pinky toe is still fine after a full day wearing them - with sneaker shields to boot!! BC’s are killing my right pinky toe by the end of the day, with or without sneaker shields ( but worse with shields) and I’ve worn them at least 15 times.

Joined Sep 5, 2010
my BC4s feels a lot better after using them twice now. Been using a shoe tree to stretch the materials.

Prolly gonna end up ironing them in a year or so.

Joined Apr 4, 2003
thanks for the tip. Yeah it's pretty bad. Mostly Jordan 1,3 or 4 caused. lmao
Funny, my 3 and 4 is good but the white black 11 was so painful on my pinky toe it was causing extreme pain in my leg. A friend of mine wears a full size up over me so I figured I’d try his on thinking a full size bigger would surely make a difference and Instead had the same issue, zero difference.

Joined Aug 29, 2003
I have to say the CG’s are a little better in this department. I’ve only worn them twice but my pinky toe is still fine after a full day wearing them - with sneaker shields to boot!! BC’s are killing my right pinky toe by the end of the day, with or without sneaker shields ( but worse with shields) and I’ve worn them at least 15 times.
same here, its pretty rough for me towards end of day

Joined Sep 5, 2010
not black reds but just wanted to share this masterpiece w y'all.

20190816_104825.jpg
I respect what this is and with the right outfit, this is a winner.
Price is ridiculous tho.

Looks like the white lining comes with age looking at Phils pair
I've been saying this. And after rocking my pair recently, I noticed the edges are lightening up
especially around the toe box.

Joined Feb 17, 2012
Seriously hate non-paying buyers on ebay. Just sold my barely used BC4s for $223, not bad mind you, then three hours later fool contacts me saying he can't buy them coz his dad says no. Irks the eff out of me man. Waste of time.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now