Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

They didn't have the iPhone 11 to take pics with back then so I'd say the quality might have something to do with it.. :lol:
With as clear as the rest of the photo is, quality of the photo is not in question. I have a poster on a wall of mine with subpar quality that actually shows the Flight script. Against the Knicks. I just found it odd that zero flight script was shown.

With as clear as the rest of the photo is, quality of the photo is not in question. I have a poster on a wall of mine with subpar quality that actually shows the Flight script. Against the Knicks. I just found it odd that zero flight script was shown.

Copy. All I have is the screen on my mac so I couldn't tell lol. I can see them making this the next BC IV and call them a PE :lol:

IMG_20191215_183255.jpg
I find this interesting. Anyone see this? It's out of the new Slam kicks mag featuring The 3 and 4.
52EEE147-A79E-4FB7-9017-133CA04ED886.jpeg

For anyone here who understands the ins and outs of StockX: Can someone explain how a pair can be sold for OVER the lowest ask price?

I’ve been monitoring the BC IV market for a few months now and the price has slowly risen over 300. But a few pairs recently sold for 380+. Even though there are dozens of pairs still at around 310-300

mad confused here

I recall them having a footnote on their historical sales chart that they included data from other sites like eBay. I don't see that listed on there now, but it definitely used to be there.

My guess is that those $380 sales are a result of that promo eBay was recently running to knock $100 off of sneaker sales over $300. Although I thought that ended and I'm still seeing sales for today, so who knows for sure..

I recall them having a footnote on their historical sales chart that they included data from other sites like eBay. I don't see that listed on there now, but it definitely used to be there.

My guess is that those $380 sales are a result of that promo eBay was recently running to knock $100 off of sneaker sales over $300. Although I thought that ended and I'm still seeing sales for today, so who knows for sure..

Correct; it's not just SX sales they're listing.

For anyone here who understands the ins and outs of StockX: Can someone explain how a pair can be sold for OVER the lowest ask price?

I’ve been monitoring the BC IV market for a few months now and the price has slowly risen over 300. But a few pairs recently sold for 380+. Even though there are dozens of pairs still at around 310-300

mad confused here
I think they monitor other markets? Or maybe they bs to boost the prices up. It’s most likely a sales strategy though

mad confused here
stock x lists so called purchase prices from other sources. sources that they dont make known. its hogwash

Last edited:
1577155427690.png

Seen these on Goat, looks like someone bought them and experimented with them prior to trying the Bred 4s

An underrated colorway, IMHO. I would've copped if they had the OG/1999 height & shape, as soon as they when on sale. They look 1000% better with those slanted ironed toe boxes. Nike/JB REALLY needs to stop that banana boot bull****.

They also use other resell sites like Goat and Flight Club, I wonder why they took that tidbit down

Back
Top Bottom