Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I didn't wanna post these, because the pics are God awful. Probably some of the worst pics, I've ever taken. Anyways, I unds'd one of my pairs last month. Think God I copped a 12.5. These ***** are straight bricks!!! Anyways, here they are in my Carhartt Pontiac NT Denim!!! Roast away, because I know it's coming!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

20191211_152926.jpg
20191211_152944.jpg
20191211_153036.jpg

The 2012s cracked so easily. I remember reading somewhere that they used a different paint or something for the 2019s and on past recent retros in the last few years so cracking isn't as prevalent, but who knows how true is that.
Surprisingly didn’t crack till 2 years ago, man. But then again, I did not wear these down like most of my shoes. These were my grails.

I didn't wanna post these, because the pics are God awful. Probably some of the worst pics, I've ever taken. Anyways, I unds'd one of my pairs last month. Think God I copped a 12.5. These ***** are straight bricks!!! Anyways, here they are in my Carhartt Pontiac NT Denim!!! Roast away, because I know it's coming!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

20191211_152926.jpg
20191211_152944.jpg
20191211_153036.jpg
90’s style... hell yeah. Ish I grew up too.

Yep baggy jeans era. Personally, I wouldn’t rock it like that nowadays though. Don’t need to. It’s still dope though don’t get me wrong. There’s a reason why folks wore them huge. Let’s see someone pack the tools in tight clothes nowadays like they used to. Lol

Good lord those are some baggy jeans!
With the pic quality and those jeans this pic was definitely taken somewhere in the early to mid 90’s
Is that a VCR on that table in the back? :lol:

Look closer man, it's a doctor's office. :lol: Also, I forgot to wipe the camera lens off on my phone. I know it's not a good look, but all they had were a size 32 in the legs. I usually cop 30's, but I REALLY wanted a pair of them. They look GREAT with a pair of AJ 8's tho.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

90’s style... hell yeah. Ish I grew up too.

I ain't gon lie fam, that's the era I'm stuck in. Best era ever, IMHO. **** just ain't the same nowadays.

I'm from that era fam and now that I look back I was a fool. I still pack the "tool" or glock in my skinny jeans.

Yea, I'm NEVER rocking skinny jeans. I know what you mean G, but I just CAN'T do it. I can't do faded distressed jeans with rips, and holes either. That's just my opinion tho. I'm not tryin' to judge by NO means. Do you OG.

Last edited:

Look closer man, it's a doctor's office. :lol: Also, I forgot to wipe the camera lens off on my phone. I know it's not a good look, but all they were a size 32 in the legs, when I bought em. I usually cop 30's, but I REALLY wanted a pair of them. They look GREAT with a pair of 8's tho.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I ain't gon lie fam, that's the era I'm stuck in. Best era ever, IMHO. **** just ain't the same nowadays.

Yea, I'm NEVER rocking skinny jeans. I know what you mean G, but I just CAN'T do it. I can't do faded distressed jeans with rips, and holes either. That's just my opinion tho. I'm not tryin' to judge by NO means. Do you OG.

I can’t do the skinny’s either. Even hella tapered jeans. I can’t do it man.

I can’t do the skinny’s either. Even hella tapered jeans. I can’t do it man.

Hell yeah man, me either. Especially, those distressed faded jeans with holes it the thighs, and knees too. That's some straight up female ****, IMHO. It always has been. I don't care how "IN" it becomes. You'll NEVER catch me it in that ****. Hell, I can barely do joggers now. Joggers fit weird on me, 75% of the time. Either they're too tight in the thighs, or legs. It's 501's til infinity, for me.

Hell yeah man, me either. Especially, those distressed faded jeans with holes it the thighs, and knees too. That's some straight up female ****, IMHO. It always has been. I don't care how "IN" it becomes. You'll NEVER catch me it in that ****. Hell, I can barely do joggers now. Joggers fit weird on me, 75% of the time. Either they're too tight in the thighs, or legs. It's 501's til infinity, for me.
Lol, I feel you 100%. I Mean in the 80’s the style was sort of like that, but nothing like what they’re doing today. You’ll never catch me wearing that either. I slimmed down my clothes, but I wouldn’t go extra tight. That’s how kids be dressing these days, so I feel uncomfortable dressing like that. To each their own though

512s have good enough room in the thigh and are tapered correctly for stacks on stacks with a longer length. But the ultimate perk is the waist sits higher so youre not exposing your *** hole to people just because you want to tie a shoe. That lowrider nonsense is the true female part of it.

The stacks are what makes it ok. Skinny with no stack at all is pretty much leggings lol. Looks like they never stopped letting mom pick their clothes out

Back
Top Bottom