Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Info on the denim my G

Finally wore these today to go watch Uncut Gems
F64257A1-06DF-42AE-AEC4-FB373F9E284E.jpeg

[/QUOTE]

Although I really like this pair unfortunately these are very uncomfortable to wear, worst of all my 4s. There is something on the inside of the left toe box that goes straight to my foot and it’s hard to even walk after a while. At first I thought it was just my pair but then tried in a couple more and got the same feeling.

Although I really like this pair unfortunately these are very uncomfortable to wear, worst of all my 4s. There is something on the inside of the left toe box that goes straight to my foot and it’s hard to even walk after a while. At first I thought it was just my pair but then tried in a couple more and got the same feeling.
Yup same issue with my pair. I've tried loosening them and tried finding perhaps some extra material that wasn't cut in the location that puts pressure on my toe, but found nothing.

Can someone sell me their size 9.5 DS for a close to retail price. LOL missed out on these, was in the hospital.

what method did you use to add the white lines?

they really look like 99s with the white lines, thin hang tag, and separated netting. wish JB did the lines and slanted toebox from the beginning.

White coloured pencil for the lines. I think a light grey pencil would also work.

You’re prob right but I don’t mind the white at all. It’s actually a light grey now since it’s blended in with the black nubuck.
I need to clean mine up with some Jason Markk this week. Just from dust mostly. Will be the first time doing it, curious to see how my gray pencil lines hold up. Probably going to have to go back over them after.

how many layers did you put on?

I didn’t really count how many times I went over it. I just kept on colouring until I was satisfied with the lightness. The important thing is that it’s all evenly coloured. I noticed some areas were lighter than others so I just tried to even it all out.

Back
Top Bottom