Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Its not about him being truthful it's about him being in another man's pockets. If that man wanna buy shoes and let them sit then he's free to do so. I know y'all pops taught y'all better than to tell another man how to spend his bread:smh:
never meant to offend anyone, people can definitely do whatever they want. all good.

when they retro again in 6 years, buy another 17 pairs.

I'm just saying: PU is plastic, you better store them properly.

I decided to wear them yesterday with the jersey like it was the 1989 NBA All-Star Game. I basically wanted to go with red on a Sunday with the jersey, so I had to go with these shoes to match. I think this is becoming one of my favorite shoes and jersey combination to wear as a set occasionally.
IMG_6176.JPG

I'm finally posting a closeup photo of them on my feet.
IMG_6180.JPG

I decided to wear them yesterday with the jersey like it was the 1989 NBA All-Star Game. I basically wanted to go with red on a Sunday with the jersey, so I had to go with these shoes to match. I think this is becoming one of my favorite shoes and jersey combination to wear as a set occasionally.
IMG_6176.JPG

I'm finally posting a closeup photo of them on my feet.
IMG_6180.JPG
Since you’re such a stickler for accuracy, you should take a look at how MJ laced his …

Back
Top Bottom