Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

F34A9F9A-7E51-446B-8881-8231D10F1BE4.jpeg
58D6C3CF-FBB9-4D7D-AC6B-6258D81FA6A0.jpeg
D8A1E1D6-7836-4646-A1A0-ED12875FEE96.jpeg

:nthat:

What's funny is the fake makers could probably easily mimic the '89 toebox, but they won't do it unless Nike does because then the fakes would be too obvious. Even tho ironically it would put them closer to a 1:1 with the OG '89s.

it definitely looks high in the latest pics. Toebox still curly & lil to no hump at the heel

it definitely looks high in the latest pics. Toebox still curly & lil to no hump at the heel
I get my kicks tts keep shoe trees n when not wearing plus I causally wear my kicks I never had prob wit shape idk I’m size 8 ig everybody feet different walk different depends how often u wear em also

I just never had dat banana problem thou I have seen it happen with pairs that have been wear a lot feel me dudes dat hard on shoes I’m type clean my kicks after every wear sole n all

i have well made shoe trees in all my Js. that and always going for a snug fit ensures no banana toes or elf lookin kicks.
same with my dress shoes for work. without shoe trees and a snug fit, shoes look busted quick. $15-20 each on amazon
don't understand you guys spending thousands on shoes and letting them curl up like you building toys at the north pole

i have well made shoe trees in all my Js. that and always going for a snug fit ensures no banana toes or elf lookin kicks.
same with my dress shoes for work. without shoe trees and a snug fit, shoes look busted quick. $15-20 each on amazon
don't understand you guys spending thousands on shoes and letting them curl up like you building toys at the north pole
Exactly what I was trying explain even thou dude was right Ik the toe box n overall mold was diff on OG’s I was js how maybe prevent da joints from looking bananas lol

Is there any shot of a WC4 retro in 2019? Has this already been discussed? I feel like it would be appropriate toward the end of the year, given the 30th anniversary and all. The Bred/BC 4s can't be the only big aj4 retro this year.... right?

Back
Top Bottom