Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I think we are just spoiled with how well they did the '99 IV's. Here a pic of OG Fire Red IV's and the Nike Air is offset.
i.jpg

Man, even just this pic right here shows how much they haven’t gotten the recent ones correct. This right here is incredible.

speaking of release dates- quick question: anyone heard any updates of the military 4 release? had been rumored for a while although i understand the demand for those isn't even close to the black cement 4's. don't know if they've been scrapped or waiting to release info until after the black cement drop.

speaking of release dates- quick question: anyone heard any updates of the military 4 release? had been rumored for a while although i understand the demand for those isn't even close to the black cement 4's. don't know if they've been scrapped or waiting to release info until after the black cement drop.
It was rumored to release this year but no word on them the only info I seen was a unc colorway with the same color blocking as the military blue

You should NOT be able to see red at the top of the tongue if you are looking at the front of the tongue. This isn't a "we lost the old molds" issue. Dammit why is this so hard JB? It looks STUPID and the next person to say "I like it that way" is an *******...

There shouldn't be any frustration. Nike doesn't owe you anything.

If you don't like them, don't buy them. That's pretty simple and shouldn't be frustrating. They're kicks.

Instead dudes will keep whining and whining endlessly. Do you dudes have real life things going on?

49 people just got killed yesterday and you dude are crying about sneakers. It's people on their death bed and in poor health, yet you' dudes are breathing, healthy and crying over sneakers. I will never understand it.

If you don't like them, don't buy them. That's pretty simple and shouldn't be frustrating. They're kicks.

Instead dudes will keep whining and whining endlessly. Do you dudes have real life things going on?

49 people just got killed yesterday and you dude are crying about sneakers. It's people on their death bed and in poor health, yet you' dudes are breathing, healthy and crying over sneakers. I will never understand it.
People whine about it but i bet they cop and flex on here.

This is Niketalk. Why would we be talking about people dying? I get your point it’s not that serious but people are allowed to be passionate about this hobby. We’ve been waiting 20 years for a decent retro of these so I’m upset that we’re still not getting one and going to have to wait another 5 years at least.

I am in total agreement with Nike owing us nothing. But I think your quotes a little harsh here. Several people in here are more than aware of current events around the country and world for that matter. Also I believe there are several here that have lives and families that they take more than care of. And we all know there are General threads to even talk about such things. Myself, I get on here to get away from all that for a while. It dont take away from anyones responsibilities for having a gripe with a shoe though. Thats what these threads are for. As much as it does get annoying after a while, its an opportunity to discuss these "petty" things about a specific shoe where as no where else you could.
I get your idea of perspective for sure. If a detail of a shoe consumes you that much, and thats the most you have to worry about, life is pretty good. For ex, my older sister fought and beat breast cancer all of last year. She was on my mind daily. Id get on here to relieve the stress of that, bs at work, a teenage daughter who thinks she knows everything. You get what Im saying.
I know some one that gets on here who has had some serious health issues that use these forums just to get their mind off of it.

Back
Top Bottom