Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

First time winning on END and SNS. Albeit it’s a GR pair but I failed on both trying for the infrared 6 and concord 11’s.

3 pairs total with a actual pick up pair from foot locker tomorrow.

572E36F2-AC3B-4CAA-88F5-BA6667144B68.jpeg

Last edited:
2/3 with 6 minutes and I never win. These things must be everywhere.

May I ask where are you located. I know for me and my area if it’s not 10 min, no chance in winning. Unless you get off waitlisted.

10 min at FTA (flight 23) store and 7 min at champs. Both L’s.

Think these are will sit in the UK even after the wannabe kid resellers have their fill.
Kids only seem to want 1s.

Do US buyers get a 20% reduction from the UK? Pretty sure I saw that somewhere....

Anyone's Champs app bugging? I went from a win confirmed the pick up location and now it says Next Time?

So I hit on TTS and 1/2 size up because I have wide feet and never owned durabuck, so wasn't sure on sizing. If I return the pair I don't wanna keep, does that penalize me?

May I ask where are you located. I know for me and my area if it’s not 10 min, no chance in winning. Unless you get off waitlisted.

10 min at FTA (flight 23) store and 7 min at champs. Both L’s.
East Baltimore County. It’s always been automatic Ls for me until this release. And I put in for less locations than I usually do. One of my wins was off waitlist.

Was waitlisted on Champs and got the W about 45min ago. Still WL on FTL. Passing anyway on both as I have End and SNS on the way. Will try SNKRS tomorrow. Really only need one pair, but wanted two to mix and match for the best. But can't really return to End and SNS, so will use Nike for that if I get the W on there. Also may keep 2 pairs if they're really that awesome as I've been waiting since '89 to finally have these! We'll see if it's really as exciting to actually have them as it is to want them.... Realistically one pair will last me long enough until the next release regardless as my collection is reasonably large, and I wear all of my shoes.

Back
Top Bottom