Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

SNKRS still pending for me. Been 20 mins now but not stressed. Either it goes through or it doesn’t.

Why is everyone acting like this is their first rodeo! This is a MASS GENERAL RELEASE. stop acting stressed and stop acting like you won something special. They made millions of pairs here. No skill required to cop. Probably a 75% chance to cop on SNKRS- I hit on 3/4. Enough!!!
:smh:

Some aren’t gonna hit on SNKRS though. Plenty of us have struck out on SNKRS for a MASS GR.

14 mins after the drop, still got my size on SNKRS app. Still hate how you have to wake up at 7am to get shoes in the West.

Back to bed.

Why is everyone acting like this is their first rodeo! This is a MASS GENERAL RELEASE. stop acting stressed and stop acting like you won something special. They made millions of pairs here. No skill required to cop. Probably a 75% chance to cop on SNKRS- I hit on 3/4. Enough!!!
30175E81-B54B-4D7B-B895-755492C0EF0A.gif

I was able to get through on shoe palace and copped there but also hit on SNKRS. I didn't want 2, so I might cancel the shoepalace pair because they got crazy shipping costs and I got them off SNKRS which I wanted. all in all im hyped. glad everyone cooked!

Back
Top Bottom