Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Did you catch the FTA restock 2 days ago? I'm worried
Restock no I actually got thru on release day. If you don’t get them by Friday, I’d say Monday is your best bet. Don’t you have tracking? They send package tracking info to your email.

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 10.34.00 AM.png
182 a pop from JD using ebates, decided to get more pears even though I dont need em :evil:
Wish I saw the coupons they have valid atm, wondered if they would of worked on em

I've been dodging these restocks hoping Foot Locker does one . I got some gift cards and I'm feenin for a double up like I don't got a pair at home

Restock no I actually got thru on release day. If you don’t get them by Friday, I’d say Monday is your best bet. Don’t you have tracking? They send package tracking info to your email.
I didn't get tracking from the restock on Tuesday

JD Sports seemed to have plenty of sizes available in this quick restock (almost a FSR). Not like the last few days where a few sites had maybe 4 different sizes at most. This was essentially almost a finishline restock since JD Sports owns them now ?

Never got past the splash page on JD smh

Ive got an issue with J23 and SL where I cant click on any links in the app. All I get is the alert then gotta find the link myself.

JD Sports seemed to have plenty of sizes available in this quick restock (almost a FSR). Not like the last few days where a few sites had maybe 4 different sizes at most. This was essentially almost a finishline restock since JD Sports owns them now ?

Pretty much..

8.5 and 10.5 is what I'm seeing

my pair is far from perfect, the toe panel thickness is off by 3mm ish. But I plan on just enjoying this pair
for the next 15 years until I can buy a fresh one.

Misaligned Nike Air and all...

Also, for those PAINTING THE EDGES, please don't. I tried scratching it with my nails and the inside is a shade of grey.
way better than the ridiculous look of painted edges.
This isn't a Louis Vuitton bag people.

is it bad if i havent even opened my package from the shock drop? like that nike tape is still intact. been so dang busy.

Back
Top Bottom