Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

36A45A24-08D7-449C-A968-E0690C5D8349.jpeg

Retro+ is now Reimagined

Heh, yeah, they're always changing up the terms when the prevailing one isn't doing what they want, or gets off track. ex. Remastered didn't seem to go over properly.

BTW, halfway through your latest 2023 pickup vid; thanks for doing that!

Or that it was originally supposed to be that Eastbay sample? Typos happened back then but yeah couldve just been mistake. Any other OG's tagged retro + back then?
Yea good point they might’ve switched it up when they decided against the reverse infrareds. This was the only og that was ever mislabeled as retro+ as far as I know.

IMG_0588.jpeg

This must’ve been a mistake then

I think they named it Retro+ b/c the shade of red wasn't OG. And wasn't this version missing the 3M? Regardless, I think we can all agree that they're naming convention and "program strategy" names was and continues to be poo on toast.

That actually was a mistake. I believe some boxes had it and some didn’t. Infrared is also misspelled.
IMG_7233.jpeg

Or that it was originally supposed to be that Eastbay sample? Typos happened back then but yeah couldve just been mistake. Any other OG's tagged retro + back then?

Kanyizzy hit it. Definitely was a mistake, but because it was supposed to be that sample pair with the infrared and black reversed, and the infrared Nike Air on the back.

Back
Top Bottom