Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

looks pretty good and clean
pimp.gif
thanks nukleup

Still too much not knowing if they are going to release them again in the near future

Still too much not knowing if they are going to release them again in the near future

^^

I have said it multiple times. I'm 99.9% sure they won't release considering these are promo pairs for the CDP that came back out in 2008.

Anyways my sis brought me back a couple pairs she picked up from a mom and pop shop in Japan. Here are some pics I snapped. Sorry for the Nhood sized pics.

75611.jpg

^^

I have said it multiple times. I'm 99.9% sure they won't release considering these are promo pairs for the CDP that came back out in 2008.

Anyways my sis brought me back a couple pairs she picked up from a mom and pop shop in Japan. Here are some pics I snapped. Sorry for the Nhood sized pics.

75611.jpg

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

1 Word TRASH! If they don't look like the OGs or 99s I'm not even going to bother. Shape is off, midsole is eh, and the back I'm not even going to say no more.

G.T.F.O of here. You new?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

1 Word TRASH! If they don't look like the OGs or 99s I'm not even going to bother. Shape is off, midsole is eh, and the back I'm not even going to say no more.

G.T.F.O of here. You new?
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom