Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

Good enough for me,these are the only 4s that I have NEVER been able to get ahold since 6th grade of for one reason or another. I am glad to see them possibly come out again as a single pair. N.A or no N.A that does not make to big of a difference to me. BUT I would prefer to see N.A make a triumphant return(but who wouldnt?) Since I am a lil older I would of course REALLY LOVE to see N.A just one more time around for the lone fact that I my first pair of NEW Jordans were the military 4 in the 6th (and N.A holds a place in my heart lol) and before I ogt those for xmas a classmate gave me used TB3 that were his big bros...

And remember they were not 3s or 4s back then,they were just the newest colored J...Man I miss the days of just 1 pair a per year with just a few colorways and ALWAYS wondering what next years would look like and watching Mr Jordan just to see what he was wearing and hoping for a snaek peek of what may or may not have been coming....AHHHHH,The GOOD OLE DAYS

Good enough for me,these are the only 4s that I have NEVER been able to get ahold since 6th grade of for one reason or another. I am glad to see them possibly come out again as a single pair. N.A or no N.A that does not make to big of a difference to me. BUT I would prefer to see N.A make a triumphant return(but who wouldnt?) Since I am a lil older I would of course REALLY LOVE to see N.A just one more time around for the lone fact that I my first pair of NEW Jordans were the military 4 in the 6th (and N.A holds a place in my heart lol) and before I ogt those for xmas a classmate gave me used TB3 that were his big bros...

And remember they were not 3s or 4s back then,they were just the newest colored J...Man I miss the days of just 1 pair a per year with just a few colorways and ALWAYS wondering what next years would look like and watching Mr Jordan just to see what he was wearing and hoping for a snaek peek of what may or may not have been coming....AHHHHH,The GOOD OLE DAYS

i really think the promo sample's are not fake at all.. quality is on point and my pair looks good. just hope the paint doesn't crack that easilly.

i really think the promo sample's are not fake at all.. quality is on point and my pair looks good. just hope the paint doesn't crack that easilly.

So I guess they just found this hidden underground stash of 4s, 3 years later.

That would be funny if they didn't crack though.

So I guess they just found this hidden underground stash of 4s, 3 years later.

That would be funny if they didn't crack though.

These were only called out as fake when someone statrted a rumour that they were "not autorized by Nike".

But.....................they are.

These were only called out as fake when someone statrted a rumour that they were "not autorized by Nike".

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

I'm sure Nike does make promo shoes for celebs and what not, but why weren't these out when the cdp's were out? This is 3 years later and suddenly there are full size runs of these being sold by the early release sellers. So go ahead and enlighten us all on how this is possible, and how this is authorized.

I'm sure Nike does make promo shoes for celebs and what not, but why weren't these out when the cdp's were out? This is 3 years later and suddenly there are full size runs of these being sold by the early release sellers. So go ahead and enlighten us all on how this is possible, and how this is authorized.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

PLEASE DO MOD, SINCE YOU ARE "IN THE KNOW".

SAME THINKING THAT GOT PEOPLE THINKING THE "REMADE" SPACE JAMS WERE REAL
laugh.gif

FULL SIZE RUNS OF PROMO SHOES, 3 YEARS LATER ON THE EARLY RELEASE CHINESE SITES THAT HAVE WILLINGLY SOLD FAKES.

YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER....

Originally Posted by dtb00201

PLEASE DO MOD, SINCE YOU ARE "IN THE KNOW".

SAME THINKING THAT GOT PEOPLE THINKING THE "REMADE" SPACE JAMS WERE REAL
laugh.gif

FULL SIZE RUNS OF PROMO SHOES, 3 YEARS LATER ON THE EARLY RELEASE CHINESE SITES THAT HAVE WILLINGLY SOLD FAKES.

YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER....

so.. the real verdict is that all promo shoes are fugazi? fake? they just put PROMO out there to substitute the word "fake"? how bout the CDP promo 3's? also fake?

so.. the real verdict is that all promo shoes are fugazi? fake? they just put PROMO out there to substitute the word "fake"? how bout the CDP promo 3's? also fake?

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

these are fake: http://niketalk.com/topic/316074/LC-AJ-4s

It's hard to tell.

I think the air unit says it all.  That air unit does not match up at all with what JB has been releasing the past 7 years.  When JB changed the midsole back in 04, the air unit did not go deep into the shoe at all.  That was one thing that drove me nuts about the new IV's was that the air units werent deep into the midsole like the Flight 89's and AJIV's of 03 and before. This certain promo pair above goes deeper than usual, plus it just looks off.   Study your air units folks, they are different.

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

these are fake: http://niketalk.com/topic/316074/LC-AJ-4s

It's hard to tell.

I think the air unit says it all.  That air unit does not match up at all with what JB has been releasing the past 7 years.  When JB changed the midsole back in 04, the air unit did not go deep into the shoe at all.  That was one thing that drove me nuts about the new IV's was that the air units werent deep into the midsole like the Flight 89's and AJIV's of 03 and before. This certain promo pair above goes deeper than usual, plus it just looks off.   Study your air units folks, they are different.

I also think you guys are missing the most obvious point. The curve at the back of the shoe.

The promos are straight in the back, no curve whatsoever. That was also one of the big indicators between real and fake. Lets compare

VS.

I also think you guys are missing the most obvious point. The curve at the back of the shoe.

The promos are straight in the back, no curve whatsoever. That was also one of the big indicators between real and fake. Lets compare

VS.

Back
Top Bottom