Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

wait hold are those the bred 4 thats dropping next year right
if yes they look just like the cdp
worth copping imo

wait hold are those the bred 4 thats dropping next year right
if yes they look just like the cdp
worth copping imo

They're ok. I would get these to use more regularly and invest in some 99s for special occasions

They're ok. I would get these to use more regularly and invest in some 99s for special occasions

Originally Posted by lugzzy

so.. the real verdict is that all promo shoes are fugazi? fake? they just put PROMO out there to substitute the word "fake"? how bout the CDP promo 3's? also fake?
no...da kicks are made in da same factories as da ones scheduled to be released, or already dropped, so you can't really call em fake.

Originally Posted by lugzzy

so.. the real verdict is that all promo shoes are fugazi? fake? they just put PROMO out there to substitute the word "fake"? how bout the CDP promo 3's? also fake?
no...da kicks are made in da same factories as da ones scheduled to be released, or already dropped, so you can't really call em fake.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

How do promo's of a shoe that drop 3 years ago just pop up in LARGE quantities? Whatever floats your boat tho.
ya act like corruption doesn't go on in da nike factories or da factories they contract to do their products....

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

How do promo's of a shoe that drop 3 years ago just pop up in LARGE quantities? Whatever floats your boat tho.
ya act like corruption doesn't go on in da nike factories or da factories they contract to do their products....

Get used to the quality, its not going to change. Im not happy about the quality either but i like them. They could always be worse lol. At least they dont have spongebobs on them haha

Get used to the quality, its not going to change. Im not happy about the quality either but i like them. They could always be worse lol. At least they dont have spongebobs on them haha

Okay let me clear this up. These promos are not fake. It said they are made from the 1999 mold. The suede is the same as the 99 pair, and shape. Also the tung. The shoes just isn't as hight top. Most likely to save material. But my pair is on point. The sude is awesome. Not ashy at all. And the you can feel the air in the midsole. Very comfy, but I agree that there are fake pairs outhere like any other shoe. Also one thing to add is the stitching on the promos is beautiful not one missed stitch or loose thread. They look hand made like bespoke air forces.

Okay let me clear this up. These promos are not fake. It said they are made from the 1999 mold. The suede is the same as the 99 pair, and shape. Also the tung. The shoes just isn't as hight top. Most likely to save material. But my pair is on point. The sude is awesome. Not ashy at all. And the you can feel the air in the midsole. Very comfy, but I agree that there are fake pairs outhere like any other shoe. Also one thing to add is the stitching on the promos is beautiful not one missed stitch or loose thread. They look hand made like bespoke air forces.

Would there be any difference in quality in these promos, compared to the CDP ones? Promos on Ebay are a lot cheaper then the CDP ones, but it has a me a bit concerned... Which ones would you all get NT?:nerd:

Would there be any difference in quality in these promos, compared to the CDP ones? Promos on Ebay are a lot cheaper then the CDP ones, but it has a me a bit concerned... Which ones would you all get NT?:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom