Air Jordan IV 4 "Stealth/Oreo" Grey -- "Fear Pack"

i got da 99' leather oreos....had i not got em thru a trade i would've never got em..awesome quality but meh..

these are a definite pass though..if i wanted some funky colored kicks with that midsole i'd cop some air flight 89's...

The new pics of them look nicer but these are still a no go. Imo JB shouldn't make this many 4s there are a lot coming out this year and a lot of them are wack

Last edited:
I wonder if these will sit like the stealth 3s and 10s, i don't think people like stealth colorways so much 
laugh.gif

All these folks talkin bout they ain't gonna gettem. And u know u gonna plenty of these on people's feet. I'm coppin!

Give those shoes a solid mid sole and these would be fire.....mmmm, maybe Ill copy to customize.......

These would be better if they made the grey darker in the toe area to match the other grey on the shoe or if they made it black.

I love IV's so I'll go with these over the Green Glows.. do I love these.? NO but I like them and they might grow on me, if not I'll get rid of em..

seems odd no hints at a rd but early people gettin these before the glows...
i'm thinking these jump in front of the glows but ill wait for more pics, suede looks a lot plusher in the vid then the nubuck it looks like they are using in the fr4s n glows.

tellin myself I'm gonna hold out n see em in person but no i'll be putting down for my RSVP

They look alrite nothing special, simple colorway. Gonna see how the gradient looks in person otherwise ill prolly just dye the two greys black. Wish i had a photoshop pic of what that would look like

These are part of an upcoming pack titled "fear"...

I was told not to be surprised if we see two other models to match them, might be two retros or might be two signature shoes.

Expected release is Back To School, quantities much like the Stealth Pack from earlier this year.

I was told not to be surprised if we see two other models to match them, might be two retros or might be two signature shoes.

Expected release is Back To School, quantities much like the Stealth Pack from earlier this year.

no hate but this sounds crazy, they're gonna release the fire red pack and another pack around the same period? as well as like 3 diff 4s in a month or two.. August is looking painful enough, ill hope these are at least late September o.o

Yeah I heard rumors that it's gonna be those 5's that are similar in color that people were calling the Oreo 5's
laugh.gif
and a pair of 3's with the same colorway. 

http://kicksoncourt.com/air-jordan-3-4-5-retro-fear-pack/

Last edited:
I was just about to post that. Looks like there is also a similar colored III on the way (which puts to rest the BCIII rumors)

Back
Top Bottom