Air Jordan IV 4 "Stealth/Oreo" Grey -- "Fear Pack"

It's not a pack with all the shoes coming out at once but more like 3 different jordans releasing with a "theme" to it. Look at how people are talking about the fire red jordans coming out this summer. They are not all releasing together but just happen to all be the fire red cw releasing at different times throughout the summer
^^^^

ahh appreciate the correction. I read the Complex Magazine article on it earlier. Don't know why i said pack. The Fire Red 4s are str8. They'd be a good look if they were the same material as the Toro Bravos 5s

Easy pass for me. Not feeling the 3 color upper (same goes for the green glows).
eyes.gif

Good all these people saying ugly just means less people to worry about buying them... Riiiigggghhhttt, they come out and everybody going to be on JJ or Eastbay. I want all three of the new Oreo CW.

so the only thing keeping these being an instacop for you is the color of the air bubble?? :smh: ...anyways, repped for posting the dope pic :smokin
No. Those are much deeper greys than anything else shown. Also the white midsole is nice but not the deal breaker. This is another shoe I need to see in real life to know if I should cop

Last edited:
The white bottoms on these kills them, sort of like the photo nines. Maybe jb will make some black soles as a mistake haha

These had potential if the whole shoe was black, with the speckles like how it is and just a white midsole. Easily 2 pairs for me

These are awesome! I hope this is a GR my store gets. That little red air bubble pillars set it off for me. Just enough color to bring the shoe alive.

3-4 pairs? thats a little crazy for these.

if we're talking about what we'd change to make these ideal, id get rid of the speckles on the midsole (make it just black, never like paint splatter on any kicks), and make the black "top" section dark grey like the "middle" section. keep the tongue, heel tab, and straps black. 

and @dcypoe, personally think the white brings the shoe together more, but that part doesnt look bad blacked out either.

anyone bored and good at PS willing to black out the speckles on the midsole? sure im not the only one curious to see how that looks.

Last edited:
That pic illlustrates what I am talking about. That greywash in the middle is a huge turn off. If it was a dark solid grey like in my pic then I would cop without hesitation.
Ohh well. Wonder how the orange tongues will look

Back
Top Bottom