Air Jordan IV 4 "Stealth/Oreo" Grey -- "Fear Pack"

Suede?

Speckled midsole?

Say no more...I REALLY like these. Yes, I'd prefer a black sole to a white one, but whatever. So many IV's are trash, I'll scoop these up without thinking twice.

These make me forget about the Oreo IV's.

...Lies, no they don't. I'm sorry, Oreo IV's...I didn't mean that. But I do really like these.

In a perfect world, the early comments (dislikes) will be the same comments right before release, but we all know that people will miraculously fall in love with them as release day approaches. And no, i'm not coming at anyone specific...speaking totally in generics, using historical data.

Peace.

*Wears 3 times

Cracks midsole
laugh.gif

Repaints without speckles

Much better black finish
happy.gif

Might consider buying if there is no fuss. If leg work is invovled... No thanks

Last edited:
In a perfect world, the early comments (dislikes) will be the same comments right before release, but we all know that people will miraculously fall in love with them as release day approaches. And no, i'm not coming at anyone specific...speaking totally in generics, using historical data.

^this. 

colorway is horrible

but did anyone else notice the shape of the toebox looks better than any other 4 in recent years?

colorway is horrible

but did anyone else notice the shape of the toebox looks better than any other 4 in recent years?

You already know how JB do. Give the trash retro+ CW's the best shape and materials in hopes of luring long time buyers into buying a pair.

Regardless of shape I'm good on these.

JB must be getting ready to drop an oreo pack... these and those Vs.... are disgusting. an attempt to modernize the cool grey I guess....

Back
Top Bottom