Air Jordan IV 4 "Stealth/Oreo" Grey -- "Fear Pack"

There seems to be too much going on for me. I agree it looks like they tried too hard. Perhaps if the upper was all black instead 3 shades it would be nice. I think the best way to go with 4's is to keep it simple and follow the same color blocking as past retros.

Meh, they're okay. I want the Oreo 4's bad though
grin.gif

There is just something I love about the speckled mid sole. However, the rest of the shoe is underwhelming.

These have potential .  As always , I need better pictures before I jump to a verdict but for the most part they are alright so far.

I like these minus the speckled mid sole, it just looks out of place on an IV. But I can deal with it, count me in.

Also is it just me or does the sole look like a light grey in the original picture? It's hard to tell in the crappy pic and I know the second pic is just a PS.

I like these minus the speckled mid sole, it just looks out of place on an IV. But I can deal with it, count me in.
Also is it just me or does the sole look like a light grey in the original picture? It's hard to tell in the crappy pic and I know the second pic is just a PS.
Speckled midsole looks out of place on a 4? 4s STARTED speckled midsoles lol

I got to pick and choose my kicks from here on out. I may pass on these unless I can get them at a discount.

not really feeling these, wanna see official pic when the release gets closer,but still may pass,i havent been feeling these new colorways lately,whats up jb?

Jordan Brand is still too vaginal to drop a good leather retro+ IV. We've seen the crappy white leather on the WCIV, Fire Red and Militarys, but when was the last retro+ with LEATHER? The Tours? And before that the Columbias and Oreos? I can't think of many. These would look way better if they'd used one solid gray or black leather color rather than going two shades of gray nubuck.

im good . if there were less shades of grey/black and it didnt have the black speckled midsole id be more interested

Back
Top Bottom