Air Jordan IV Cement LC

Hey guys, I have the opportunity to pick these up...what do you think legit or not? Thanks in advance.
%21B,10HywCGk%7E%24%28KGrHqMH-DMEquRtMS7SBKtSqZ%29wVg%7E%7E_12.JPG

Edit: I should have mentioned these are restored (notice the *++%!% paint on the midsole) Here are more pics:
3917303253_8153358e53.jpg

3917311443_7ab0009553.jpg
3917332261_92b131b332.jpg
3917348645_b97c395905.jpg
3918144260_3ee83bae03.jpg
3918081580_2d570ca629.jpg

'looks' legit but cannot give definite answer. need picture of tag, and more details.

Im gonna say fake. but i could be wrong....the jumpman tag on the 'right' tongue looks suspect, if you look close it is almost touching the top oftongue and looks off center.

cosign to ^^^ could be lighting i suppose but gray looks to dark and the soles in the back on yours look almost tannish gray...and in picture above it iswhite.

I really could be wrong though cause the plastic pieces holding laces look correct and cement print (spots) look about the same.

hmmmm...we need some NT pros to handle this one.

ok they have all the characteristics of legitness. the bump on the back is correct.the netting is going the right way.the only weird thing is the color of thecement its almost blueish but these were restored so that could have something to do with it!!Im going to have to say legit just very sloppy lookingrestoration!!Oh by the way i have owned white cement 4s before sold them last year i regret it now lol...

Fakes. Gray is too dark and it's def. not the lighting...

Box tag has wrong font/size/spacing

They tried to give those some hump in the back but this is how the hump should look:

I'm gonna say legit, but a horrible restoration, which is what is throwing people off.

Everything checks out.....
Netting runs parallel to the wings
Flight tag is stitched nicely & is straight
Backtab is correct height
Midsole is correct shape
Shape of side panels is correct
Box & tag check out

However, the midsole has been "rebuilt" & also all of the cement grey areas have been re-painted.

The trouble is that he's used the wrong shade of grey, & along with a feeble home-made attempt at "speckling" gives them that non authenticlook

Jesus people, these are legit. Box tag font is wrong?? how do you figure?

Midsole is not too dark.

everything Firepower said is exactly right, and i will simply add that the overall shape and craftsmanship is correct.

there is nothing wrong with these except for a bad restoration, that could be hiding who knows what.

stay away.

Good catch guys.

My bad, didn't think he'd actually paint(must have used a marker) the grey as well.

I dont think he restored the grey, thats not what i meant. Its not any darker than what it usually is, it LOOKS like its a different shade, like a slightlybluer grey. But thats most likely the environment and the camera.

Back
Top Bottom