Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Doernbecher IVs
sick.gif

tired.gif

19409214854e77ca678168f.gif

Good cause.
Ugly shoe.

My take on anything JB related is "You can't be disappointed if you don't get your hopes too high".

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I REALLY LIKE THAT I HAVE FANS WHO FOLLOW AND QUOTE MY EVERY POST....

GET NEW CATCH PHRASES. COOL STORY BRO HAS BEEN USED UP BY THE INTERNET.

WELL WHEN YOU TYPE LIKE YOUR CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN MOST PEOPLE WILL SEE YOUR POST AND RESPOND. What's really washed up is you feeling the need to go into every thread and say how you're gonna resell just like you did in here and the mag thread, bum.

YOU SEEM TO CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE. DON'T PUT SO MUCH FEMININE FEELINGS INTO PEOPLE YOU'VE NEVER MET ON THE INTERNET. I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HOW YOU GO ABOUT YOUR NIKETALK CAREER BUT I GUESS I'M GLAD MY POSTS GRAB YOUR ATTENTION.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I REALLY LIKE THAT I HAVE FANS WHO FOLLOW AND QUOTE MY EVERY POST....

GET NEW CATCH PHRASES. COOL STORY BRO HAS BEEN USED UP BY THE INTERNET.

WELL WHEN YOU TYPE LIKE YOUR CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN MOST PEOPLE WILL SEE YOUR POST AND RESPOND. What's really washed up is you feeling the need to go into every thread and say how you're gonna resell just like you did in here and the mag thread, bum.

YOU SEEM TO CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE. DON'T PUT SO MUCH FEMININE FEELINGS INTO PEOPLE YOU'VE NEVER MET ON THE INTERNET. I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HOW YOU GO ABOUT YOUR NIKETALK CAREER BUT I GUESS I'M GLAD MY POSTS GRAB YOUR ATTENTION.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when i saw them on sneakernews, i was thinking WTH. but after working at the employee store and the director of the program (from nike) giving us all a treat, which was an in-depth look at the program and why these kids do this, i'm all for them. you should have seen how much passion this person had and how much he cares about these kids and the program. it's an honor to design these sneakers and the perks these kids get: ex, the kid who designed the 2008 pair of J's got to go to the front of the line when the 11/12 pack came out. it was snowy, at the midnight hour, at and least 200 of us out there w/ numbers. he seemed like he got unlimited entrance into the employee store too. saw him at the lloyd center a few times downtown portland, too.

all this aside, this pair will prob be highly collectible. either wait for kanye, cudi, or wayne to wear them so you can change your mind, or save them. it wouldn't hurt to just own these, right?!

man some of you keep talking about the design/colors and easily forget or ignore that JB didnt design these... SMH

a little kid designed them, you dont have to buy them easy as that. i hope none of you buy them so i can snag a pair.

Originally Posted by rooster1188

Just cop for the cause it can't hurt

Easily one of the dumbest posts in this thread.
And 
laugh.gif
 @ all the hate the homie memphis gets.

I wonder if these monstrosities are actually going to release with the Superman logo. DC Comics isnt the forgiving type when it comes to copyright infringement

well damn, if some kid also designed the DB 1's and 6's then he could replace the whole JB team. . . /thread

Awesome you guys can wear these "Jordans" (I use that loosely in this case) while riding this

shortbus.jpg

There is no way I can see a grown person wearing these, charity or not its a mockery of the shoe...I mean come on a superman logo!

Dang, the Superman logo kills it (as in not good). Can't believe Nike would shell out the money for the use of the copyrights on that... that is, if they are going to/whatever the agreement is with it.

But I guess if that's what the kid/designer wanted... I don't know, the colorway is crazy enough (which is fine, that's what they want). I mean, they kept most of the logos the same on the other DB's... just a little surprising to me.

Good cause/ugly shoe is the best quote in here IMO. I'd add "extremely ugly" actually just to be accurate, but still doesn't take out the good cause part.

You gotta remember folks, these are designed by kids. Now the kid might have some terrible taste, but like it has been stated in this thread before it's all for a good cause.

I'm tired of all this "Yea, they're ugly but I'll cop for the cause" foolishness, like you give a damn about those kids. If doing something for the cause means that much to you then you should donate to the fund DIRECTLY

Back
Top Bottom