Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Originally Posted by freshnick

the vi's are the best so far..

totally agree
398580311.jpg

398580313.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

6's are the best. But I have to place these above the 3's.  I hated the 3's.  Something about almost entirely read shoes.

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

6's are the best. But I have to place these above the 3's.  I hated the 3's.  Something about almost entirely red shoes.

fixed but really you would get the db iv before the db iii? IMO the DB III's are #2 right behind the DB VI I didnt like the I's or II's at all

all the DBs aside from the III's have been attrocious. how you guys can say these are uglier than the I's or II's is beyond me. those were some of the ugliest shoes ever.

First off, The arrows are ill. I love that on them. Another thing I like is the blue outsole under the toe and the rest is clear. I hat the neon yellow/green whatever it is. and I don't like the green wings. The blue stitching is cool. They should've added a little more red instead of them greens. Lastly, they should def come in some special type of box. Let the kids design the box too, why not ?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

when are these supposed to release? i hope its not in december
30t6p3b.gif

I bet thats when it will be.  Weren't the last ones around late november/early december?

I would love to see my 5yrd rock these, I'm not trying to be a wise $%% saying that.
Do these come out in kid SZ?  Which I think would be great to the cause.  Maybe thats something they should also target, to get some of the younger kids into charity type stuff.  IDK
I just can't see myself wearing these, but my son yea to add to his collect.

Originally Posted by BillOnes

I would love to see my 5yrd rock these, I'm not trying to be a wise $%% saying that.
Do these come out in kid SZ?  Which I think would be great to the cause.  Maybe thats something they should also target, to get some of the younger kids into charity type stuff.  IDK
I just can't see myself wearing these, but my son yea to add to his collect.

an old article (searched 'nike') on ohsu.edu says, "the shoes are available in women's sizes 5 to 12 and men's sizes 6 to 15."

my son loves this cw.  im actually lookn forward to this release cuz it'll be the 1st time he camps out for a shoe.
not lookn forward to the release because its during the holidays and we'll be campn in chicago.  it was in the 20s with snow last year.

also, we're thinking there may be more interest in the shoe because of the superman logo.  think comic-con.

Back
Top Bottom