AIR JORDAN IV FROM THE IV/XIX PACK!!!!!!!PIX

This is my all time favorite J....but I'm not interested in these at all. They look cheap like most IV's that have released as of late. The LA GEAR onepiece netting, f'd up shape, and no NIKE AIR makes it way too easy. I never thought this day would come. I'll wear my 99's til the wheels fall off,then retire the colorway until or if JB retros them right.

Well...At least they got the colors right
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics. This just made up my mind to pass. This just really proved N/A is gone forever. I just can't spend so much on a pack when we are notgetting the true shoes we all want. I know things change with time, but I had hope for these. I thought they would of did these right since they are classicsand in the pack. The black cement III's will be a let down also. The game just aint the same anymore. These look similar to fakes. A classic shoe justruined! 7/16 and 11/12 are the only packs that I'm considering.

i wanna split but idk anybody who wants the XIX o well guess i'll get the 99 l8r off ebay

Thanks for the pics!! Ive been waiting a long time for the pics to have surfaced!! Ill still buy it thought the shape is off but overall Its a good shoe

thanks for the pics..... but im speechless.... im having mixed feelings about this pack.... these could be passed depending on the outcome of the XIX's

Man they look so fake it's not even funny.

In NYC I would see dudes with fresh IV's all the time, but as soon as they walk by and I see that jumpman I know they're fake.

Now you wouldn't even know.

They look like so naked without the Nike Air on these.

I can't imagine how the Black/Cement 3's are going to look on the heel without the Nike Air.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by acekilla408

those look incredibly off

looks good to me!!
eek.gif

especially considering how they eff up everything else these days.
i feel like they could've been much worse, knowing jb.
no way i'm passing, even if the shape is a little off.

COUNT ME IN!!
happy.gif

btw heat, the pics are def. appreciated!!

I don't think its even worth it getting these, they look exactly like the fakes that are everywhere, SMH at JB again for letting people down, so much forthe special 23rd year. Hopefully the III's don't come out as bad.

I would've prob copped if they were just a GR for $115, but the fact that it involves me a) spending $310 b) inheriting a pair of XIX w/ them and c) notlearning a lesson after being dissapointed w/ the quality, shape, etc. of the Mars. Not to mention the headache of a limited release.

EASY PASS

Back
Top Bottom