AIR JORDAN IV FROM THE IV/XIX PACK!!!!!!!PIX

'99's are getting to the point where they aren't reliable to even wear anymore ... sure we all wanted Nike Air, but how realistic was that knowingthat Nike Air hasn't been on a Jordan in yearssss .... so ya'll shouldn't be surprised at all. I'll still grab the pack for sure.

I said it once and I'll say it again. JB doesnt make shoes for me anymore, they make shoes for the same people who support fakes! AndI bet everybody whos sayin they will cop is just some kid thats just on the bandwagon. People just dont care about shoes anymore.... I would prefer morenegative comments on these. Let the young'ns hype them up

i swear you dudes is some whiners and complainers, yall just madd you was buyin 350+ for your bred ivs and they here now, i swear every shoe just about someoneor some group has come out the cuts and just hated on every shoe. quit complaining.

THANKS RANDY AND HEAT

I know this is going against most peoples views but the OG shape looks more stupid than the "banana" look of the retros. I like the longer toe boxwhich looks much less stubby.

Originally Posted by rolla808

I know this is going against most peoples views but the OG shape looks more stupid than the "banana" look of the retros. I like the longer toe box which looks much less stubby.
^^ Agreed. The stubby toe makes them look like some DC shoes instead of a basketball shoe.

And to all you whiners and complainer talkin bout "no nike air... no nike air.... wahhhh wahhh wahhh"... get the F over it, jeez. It is now knownas JORDAN BRAND. The symbol for JORDAN BRAND is the JUMPMAN. THE JUMPMAN WILL BE ON EVERY JORDAN BRAND SHOE FROM NOW UNTIL INFINITY. If you don't likethe jumpman then don't buy jordans and shut your f-ing mouth about it and quit actin like a bunch of 4 year olds who dropped their icecream cone on theground. The jumpman looks better than a coupla stupid words anyway.

I really don't see too much wrong other than the toe box being a bit longer and the netting being a bit off. I know we all wanted Nike Air on the back butdid you really think JB was gonna give us the satisfaction?

Thanks again heat! As for the "IV's" (and I use that term loosely), this is an easy pass. I bet every NT'er with fresh pairs of '99retros are happy.

Originally Posted by domc03

copped and i'm pretty sure this pack won't have a problem selling out

you nay-sayers will change your mind once the release date rolls around

they conveniently always do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigRockford

I said it once and I'll say it again. JB doesnt make shoes for me anymore, they make shoes for the same people who support fakes! And I bet everybody whos sayin they will cop is just some kid thats just on the bandwagon. People just dont care about shoes anymore.... I would prefer more negative comments on these. Let the young'ns hype them up

Again I'd like to ask the question what is a kid to do if he can't fork the bill for the 99's and these are the closest he's ever gonnaget? Should he not buy them cause he's afraid people who want to go back to "the good ol' days" will make fun of him cause of no nike air?The only thing this criticism is doing is making the haters hate more. I'll bet we'd all like to see a 20 something MJ dunking in traffic these daysbut we all know it's not gonna happen and we've accepted it. gotta do the same thing with the shoes. And we all know that JB doesn't make shoes forpeople who support fakes, they're trying to do the best they can with what they have. If people weren't interested in these in the first place then wewouldn't have had them looking at these pics in the first place. Let kids who thought they'd never have a chance the get the bred iv's enjoy theanticipation rather. damn

Again I'd like to ask the question what is a kid to do if he can't fork the bill for the 99's and these are the closest he's ever gonna get?

In all seriousness...how much do people want black/red XIX's anyways?

You're paying $310 for a shoe that should never retail more than the current Flight 89 price...which I believe is $91.99 now.

I'll bet we'd all like to see a 20 something MJ dunking in traffic these days but we all know it's not gonna happen and we've accepted it. gotta do the same thing with the shoes.

There's a difference.

MJ doesn't have the physical ability to do the things he did in 1989...while Nike's manufacturing capabilities have improved exponentially since 1989.

About freakin time! I've been waiting to see pics for this package ever since I heard about it. They lookin pretty good with the Jumpman or Nike Air, itdoesn't matter to me.Can't wait for this package to be release.
pimp.gif

U guys r crazy everyone praise for black cements but as soon as we get pics everyone pissed because of one reason or another. Ille definatly will cop if mymoneys right.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

U guys r crazy everyone praise for black cements but as soon as we get pics everyone pissed because of one reason or another. Ille definatly will cop if my moneys right.

Yes but man honestly, they look like !#%@$%@ FUGAZZIS DAMN !!!

Copped 100%. The netting is a little off. But who cares??? These are pretty much my grails. I bought a pair of black/red 99's on ebay, wore them ONCEand the shoes fell apart completely.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I don't get it, I've got a pair of cements 99's, and still ball inem, even outdoors.

tired.gif

Spend the $340.00 just to go along with a pair rated as the WORST PAIR EVER!?

PASS. JB can suck it e-z. Gentry go hang yourself.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Thanks again heat! As for the "IV's" (and I use that term loosely), this is an easy pass. I bet every NT'er with fresh pairs of '99 retros are happy.

You have never lied...... as for me I can't se shelling out 350 for a pair of 99's when i won't be able to wear them for too long, so I'mgonna cop the IV's even though they're off a bit.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Again I'd like to ask the question what is a kid to do if he can't fork the bill for the 99's and these are the closest he's ever gonna get?
In all seriousness...how much do people want black/red XIX's anyways?

You're paying $310 for a shoe that should never retail more than the current Flight 89 price...which I believe is $91.99 now.

I'll bet we'd all like to see a 20 something MJ dunking in traffic these days but we all know it's not gonna happen and we've accepted it. gotta do the same thing with the shoes.

There's a difference.

MJ doesn't have the physical ability to do the things he did in 1989...while Nike's manufacturing capabilities have improved exponentially since 1989.

Dang BillyDirkWhiteBoy you beat me to the response, my thoughts exactly. And dude above the next time you post that JB's doing the best they can withwhat they have post some type of disclamer. I spit Mountain Dew everywere, yea poor ol JB's got it ruff don't they. Next thing you know Jordans willcome in a recycled Wal-Mart bag and we'll have to supply our own laces and insoles to help the poor bastards cut cost.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom