AIR JORDAN IV FROM THE IV/XIX PACK!!!!!!!PIX

laugh.gif
lol / I cantwait for these to release. These are going to sell no matter how much people whine. Just be glad JB is retroing these colorway!!!

but it bugs me when people are SO angry at the way the mesh slants
it's not just the direction, but the netting is much smaller and it is attached to the mesh.

I'm not going to lie... I agree with most of you. IMO they do look better with the NA and with the prior shape. but shouldn't everyone who is luckyenough to have those be happy that these are different? it only makes the old ones more coveted

smh.gif
This is all wrong, but it's the closest when can get for now eh?

I'm gonna look for a pair from 1999.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

everyone that is saying they will pass will change there mind closer to release day

Sounds about right. Even I had a change of heart about these and am now thinking about purchasing (not b/c of hype tho, lol).

Can we really be sure JB doesn't have a hand in on the fakes? Think about it. They release a few versions under the JB label every couple of years, butthey can release the fakes everyday from the same mold. More money in their pockets.

Why make a new mold for authentic JB's when they already have the crap molding for the fakes? Just use marginally better materials, and call it a day!

Go on any thread in the JB section of NT or any thread in the Nike Retro section and it's the same in all of them. Half the people hate on the shoe andhalf like them. It's not just this shoe it is EVERY shoe Nike has put out. Can anyone give me 1 shoe that orginally came from the mid 80's to mid90's that was retro'd that more then half the people actually liked it? You are always gonna have... "the shape is off", "the color is atouch off", "the paint chipped after x amount of wears", "the shoes creased after I wore them". It's like that on every retro shoethat comes out, people always gotta complain about something.

The thing is that kids today are WAY more critical of things then they used to be. I never even thought about my shoes creasing til I came on here and heardkids complaining about it.

If you're Stevie Wonder. And I won't edit that.
laugh.gif

sickickz23, that was Laugh out Loud halarious.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Don't even respond to him True, he lost the battle already
laugh.gif

and SoHi 23, you make no sense.

If you guys arent happy and want to rail against JB. Then maybe you should gather everyone who hates these shoes and have a nice little circle jerk of whiners.You two can be the President and V.P. of the group.

jesus h christ, these are horrible. its a shame, but in a way im glad they turned out this bad because it makes my old pairs that much better. and nike justsaved me another 350. theres another countdown pack scratched off my list....

Originally Posted by FWA III

i know gentry said they won't as a respect thing for og collector, but those collectors are now grown men with grey hair who don't give a crap about jordans.

so basically you're screwing the new customers to satisfy the old customers who no longer care.

you just described me, but i still care. these are my favorite pair of all time, and its disturbing how bad these photos make them look.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

everyone that is saying they will pass will change there mind closer to release day

how true that is. it will only take a few to say how dope, sick, etc etc they are and that will be the "deal breaker" for those saying theywont. cop if you want dont cop if you dont. no point in complaining really. i personally look forward to getting a pair again.

I won't even act like I'm not going to buy this pack.

I've been wanting a "legit" pair of this colorway since forever, and I refuse to post up $400+ for a size 11. I'll settle for these and callit a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom