Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

definitely agree.
i had the stink face when i was sending my boy the $170 for these when he gave me the call... didn't feel like dropping another near $200
laugh.gif

so much stuff dropping. not enough money. cant see how people can buy the fear pack (all 3 pairs) and be chilling
laugh.gif
its been tough on me with everything dropping like this, I am going to have to pass on a lot of heat coming out

Pretty good thread. Not much complaints from people not getting their pair.
My 2nd pair finally came today to my home.
The driver said he didn't want to leave it hidden by the door since people be stealing in my neighborhood.
I guess that was good, but it was his third attempt at delivering.

I walked into footlocker today to grab my girl some shoes and there just happened to be a pair of green glows sitting behind the counter in my size! Couldn't pass on that since I was busy on release date.

The Los Cerritos Center (Southern California) had some of these during their HOH grand opening. I ended up scooping the Toro IV though.

Heard about the release but nothing special on the list since I had copped everything I needed. I would imagine a long line since they did the Grand Opening around 4 or 4:30

Heard there's a long line no?
I waited about 30 mins and got my shoe. The line was about 30-40 people deep. I think they opened the store at 8 am. The employees said the first person there got to the mall at 2 am. 
laugh.gif

Funny how if you back track to page 17 - 18 of this thread, 98% of y'all bashed the hell out of the shoe for the off colored toe box.

Funny that IMO, what made the shoe special to begin with WAS the off colored toe box...... sort of in an old school military blue 4 type of way. The mint colorway was just the icing on the cake.

Funny that with all that hate, the typical hypocrites on NT bought this shoe up like fat people buy fast food. :lol:

I mean really thou, go back in the thread & read the hate. That can't be the same Green Glows all ya'll copped? **** is beyond comical. :rofl:

Funny how if you back track to page 17 - 18 of this thread, 98% of y'all bashed the hell out of the shoe for the off colored toe box.

Funny that IMO, what made the shoe special to begin with WAS the off colored toe box...... sort of in an old school military blue 4 type of way. The mint colorway was just the icing on the cake.

Funny that with all that hate, the typical hypocrites on NT bought this shoe up like fat people buy fast food. :lol:

I mean really thou, go back in the thread & read the hate. That can't be the same Green Glows all ya'll copped? **** is beyond comical. :rofl:
Sad, But very true smh

Shoes always look better in person and more oftem than not 'grow on you/me".

Its in our nature as shoe feinds to say this crap I guess

Back
Top Bottom