Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Probably would have copped if not for the different tones of grey. Wish the upper was just the dark gray. Still a nice colorway though.

Pics do not do these shoes justice.
These are really sexy in person. They will most definitely be slept on like the Mist Blue 4s.
Everyone initially tried to compare those to the Cool Grey IVs too, because cameras couldn't capture the shoes properly.
The same goes for these.

View media item 490726
I miss my mist blues... Beat them to the ground. I need those to rerelease. Definitely one of my grails.

I am hoping as hard as I can that everyone who saying they passing, will actually pass and not flip to insta-cop.
I do not want the competition. But I know there are plenty lurking around, they twiddling their thumbs while waiting for the 17th.

I am hoping as hard as I can that everyone who saying they passing, will actually pass and not flip to insta-cop.
I do not want the competition. But I know there are plenty lurking around, they twiddling their thumbs while waiting for the 17th.
There's always going to be those people. That's how it is nowadays, not much you can do about it.

Last edited:
im dead serious... they are sitting in my closet right now, i dunno what to do with them

i can take a spoon pic if u guys want

But why did you use a dirty spoon?

If the story is true, thats wild they sent you sneaks that dont even release for roughly a month ..

Their kicks come from Nike. It's very conceivable that Nike sent kicks with the wrong batch or in the wrong box.

completely not my cup of tea.. but for raving.. this shoe will be aWesome for flash!!

The different shades of grey on the upper has grown on me but these are a no go. I don't hate this cw but I don't think i would regret not having these in my collection

Already stated a few pages back by another member...but FNL calendar updated with 8/17 release date

I must say the first time I saw these I said to myself, Meh. But everytime I see them, they seem to grow on me a little more!

looking foward to these 
pimp.gif

But why did you use a dirty spoon?
Their kicks come from Nike. It's very conceivable that Nike sent kicks with the wrong batch or in the wrong box.

I remember the something happening a few yrs back, when the 9s were released and some people got those black and orange 9s, instead of the charcoal 9s. If I'm not mistaken

They're growing on me.

Won't camp or wake up early.

If I go in my retailer at 10/11a and they have my size, I might grab a pair.

Otherwise I can do without.

:\

My store got them in, they look real nice in person. Black pants will compliment them nicely. Will cop

I've always said I'm gonna pass since they changed the toebox but they look alright on feet, chinos do not suit them but the black jeans they look nice...still pass though

Back
Top Bottom