Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Like I said, I don't care to buy these.
But once in awhile I get free shoes, and this IV may be a free pair...
Might as well stomp around in them from time to time :nerd:

The store near me is only getting the men's size. I know I'll be fine ordering online because gradeschool doesn't sellout as fast, but I wish I could have them NOW! Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Hope you all get what you want.

The store near me is only getting the men's size. I know I'll be fine ordering online because gradeschool doesn't sellout as fast, but I wish I could have them NOW! Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Hope you all get what you want.
You should be super safe for GS on these. mens usually sell fast anyway so with these having low demand (from what we can tell) then youll be good

I got a feeling mens pairs are gonna go a lot faster than we think. This thread is slow but it doesnt account for everyone who likes the shoe ya know. Just hope i get mine ... and everyone else too but more concerned about me first lol

These were never meant to GITD in the first place! This has nothing to do with JB cutting corners on quality it's how people are dumb and think that the color "green glow" actually meant these GITD :smh: I don't see why people want GITD anyway its a dumb accessory that shouldn't justify for buying a shoe. It was cool last year when it was on the all star shoes and certain shoes like the yeezys and barkleys but it doesn't need it be on jordans imo
Well said.

There's a lot of people digging this shoe outside of NT. so if you want it, don't hesitate. The 4s always sells fast.

Suprise there is more buzz for these than the FR 3s. I havent seen some hype on this level since the Raging Bull 4s. I'm starting to wonder are 4s more populars than 3s now? I got 3 coworkers begging me to help them cop. Ill give it a shot for them just to make some extra cash for my next target.

I hope people aren't really using this thread as a gauge as a way of judging, the way these shoes may sell... Lets jump in the time machine back to 2011, to the royal 10 release that thread was dead even days leading to rd.. No one really like them because of the PL, but come rd they sold out quick.. I'm not saying these will sellout, but anything is possible...

I think these will sell out... I dont think this thread gauges anything hype wise.. Thats in my area at least

Normally NT is a pretty good indicator, but not with retro+ colorways. NT isn't as fond of retro+'s as the real world. I don't think the average person pays attention to, did Jordan play in them.

Last edited:
the average person doesnt pay attention to, did Jordan play in them.

Fixed this a little ... And especially not the kids.

NT is a good gauge somewhat I believe but like a post a little before there's more out there than just NT. they'll sell out I believe, how quick idk but its a 4 and the production # doesn't seem as high

Idk these are hard to judge imo. Probably gonna take the safe route and get them online and do next day air since im impatient lol

Idk these are hard to judge imo. Probably gonna take the safe route and get them online and do next day air since im impatient lol

Sounds like a bad idea to me ...

Youre on the fence but coppin anyway is a good plan cuz u could always return or pass off to someone else ... but where u go wrong is that next day air.

If im not mistaken most sites dont even refund you your shipping, so you may have free return shipping but you not getting that $25+ you paid for shipping back. And if you trying to resell even at retail + shipping youre still not gonna get that $25 because i cant see these selling for more than retail for .. i could be wrong though but $185 i wouldnt ... retail or bust for me

Last edited:
I would cop these if they kept the upper all the same shade of gray like the samples. Don't like the release version as much so imma pass.

Been a while since I won a raffle from footlocker. But they still have a 8am-10am pick-up window...
mean.gif

Sounds like a bad idea to me ...

Youre on the fence but coppin anyway is a good plan cuz u could always return or pass off to someone else ... but where u go wrong is that next day air.

If im not mistaken most sites dont even refund you your shipping, so you may have free return shipping but you not getting that $25+ you paid for shipping back. And if you trying to resell even at retail + shipping youre still not gonna get that $25 because i cant see these selling for more than retail for .. i could be wrong though but $185 i wouldnt ... retail or bust for me
No man, i definitely want these. Im saying they are hard to judge meaning idk if theyre gonna sit or not. So im gonna get them online to play it safe and save me some stress

i love the 4s, but the black cement IVs are so great & such a classic, that some of the retro+ IV cw's doesnt impress much

might move on to the fear IVs.

Um, sorry if I sound dumb. But I'm trying to get these (they'll be my first pair of jordans) and I just called my local footlocker to ask how many shipments of these will they be getting in a size 7.5/8 and they lady said they raffle them off and hung up on me 0.0 does that mean I can't just walk into FL tomorrow morning and get them?

Um, sorry if I sound dumb. But I'm trying to get these (they'll be my first pair of jordans) and I just called my local footlocker to ask how many shipments of these will they be getting in a size 7.5/8 and they lady said they raffle them off and hung up on me 0.0 does that mean I can't just walk into FL tomorrow morning and get them?
no, next time go there wed/thurs before 6pm..( usually)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom