Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

hoping everyone sleeps on these

I think these will sell out... I dont think this thread gauges anything hype wise.. Thats in my area at least

These will sell out eventually. Give it a day or two, they will sell out like everything else.

Som my best bet is getting them online?

these will be easily had, they are FCFS people! lol

If you can't get these you're either lazy, dumb or you live in the middle of nowhere and po-dunk hills galleria mall is only getting 30 pairs and you decided to sleep late.

These are gonna be all over just like the Toro and FR3, how can you guys not sense that? it's blatant.

And I guarantee people won't be picking up their ticket pairs and sizes will be left over. Tons of people take tickets knowing they can't or don't wanna buy them, it's sad actually.

Last edited:
These will sell out eventually. Give it a day or two, they will sell out like everything else.
these will be easily had, they are FCFS people! lol

If you can't get these you're either lazy, dumb or you live in the middle of nowhere and po-dunk hills galleria mall is only getting 30 pairs and you decided to sleep late.

These are gonna be all over just like the Toro and FR3, how can you guys not sense that? it's blatant.

And I guarantee people won't be picking up their ticket pairs and sizes will be left over. Tons of people take tickets knowing they can't or don't wanna buy them, it's sad actually.

Thanks. It's just that when I called the lady made it seem extra reserved. I'll make sure to hit up foot locker tomorrow morning.

I agree that there will be plenty of ticket pairs left over. Half the people who get these tickets start an ebay auction or try to gauge the resell value before they cop. In reality these probably wont sell for much over retail (in the short term). In the long term though i see these going for a decent amount. I personally like this shoe a lot so im hoping to grab 1 to rock and at least 1 to stock for my collection.

I hope people aren't really using this thread as a gauge as a way of judging, the way these shoes may sell... Lets jump in the time machine back to 2011, to the royal 10 release that thread was dead even days leading to rd.. No one really like them because of the PL, but come rd they sold out quick.. I'm not saying these will sellout, but anything is possible...
lmfao... royal 10? glad i happily passed on dem.....

Won both raffles I entered, so I got 2 pairs coming tomorrow morning. Also on the fence about the kd's and the mangos. Could be an expensive morning tomorrow.

is that really your screensaver
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
That ish is extra comedy 
laugh.gif

Luck finally ran out and didn't win a raffle out of 6 entries
tired.gif

EDIT: Just got a (late?)call from DTLR!!! So far 3 for 3 but not trying to brag in fear of losing the streak.

Last edited:
I don't know what to expect from this release but I'm leaning towards those who really want them will get em. I passed on toros and fr3 but could've picked them up if I wanted em and I was able to get the black grapes and based on what other nt'er's are saying these will be in between black grapes and toro vi's in terms of production. Only release I've struck out online this year was DB III's so hopefully my luck continues. NT hype on these isn't very high but out here in Hypebeast LA everything sells out so in store is out of the question and if anyone has the JJ link it would be much appreciated and the favor will be returned. Before I finish, does anyone know if these glow in the dark??? :tongue:

JK :D

The kids are all over these around here. Went to villa for tickets thinking its gon be a easy cop and the line was 40 deep. Try my luck online while in line at the mall tomorrow.

Last edited:
Won a pair at FL. Probably can walk in and get a pair at Finishline. Didn't want to really get any of them at all but after seeing them in person glad I did. Think it will be one of those CW that you wish you grabbed in a few years?

Where is the green on the shoe? I'm colorblind so I'm having issues seeing where the green is. The silhouette just looks like different shades of grey while the sole is greenish. Correct?

Where is the green on the shoe? I'm colorblind so I'm having issues seeing where the green is. The silhouette just looks like different shades of grey while the sole is greenish. Correct?
The sole is green and the tiny things on the side that the laces go through are green as well. There's also a bit of green around the edge of the tongue. The grey on the toe box is a lighter shade of grey compared to the rest of the shoe.

My descriptions are terrible but I hope they help.

Last edited:
The sole is green and the tiny things on the side that the laces go through are green as well. There's also a bit of green around the edge of the tongue. The grey on the toe box is a lighter shade of grey compared to the rest of the shoe.

My descriptions are terrible but I hope they help.

Thanks - I appreciate it. Your descriptions make sense and now after reading it I can see where the green is. Score!

Back
Top Bottom