Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Just called up my local FinishLine. They said they were sold out... Maybe they were lying? Idk still hitting up the mall today.

2 hours after adding to cart constantly and finally got through on eastbay. In line for a 2nd, but timer acting all weird.

I dunno. My anecdotal evidence is based on northern Tampa. I was in three different lines. One had 8 people. The other had 9 people. The last was about the same. I can't speak for University Mall, as that is where the major releases/crowds will be, but this seemed to be low key (online is always different).

And I was able to buy 3 pairs. I returned one since I didn't want to pay full price.

I think the Fear Pack will be difficult to purchase. One FTL manager said it's looking like a HoH release.

Kobe's got you too huh?
laugh.gif
lol yup, I've sold a lot of my Js and been copping less Js since I got into Kobe's bro, my last J pickup was playoff 8s, that was a minute ago too

I heard someone got shot at a campout out in Vegas for these... Saw it posted on IG.... For green glows at that... Smh

Woke up at 9:00 went up to my mall, asked for my size they brought it out and I copped...went literally in and out no lines no hassle

3 pairs from FNL, NDC, and Champs... Today is a good day for me and my brother in law.

I dunno. My anecdotal evidence is based on northern Tampa. I was in three different lines. One had 8 people. The other had 9 people. The last was about the same. I can't speak for University Mall, as that is where the major releases/crowds will be, but this seemed to be low key (online is always different).

And I was able to buy 3 pairs. I returned one since I didn't want to pay full price.

I think the Fear Pack will be difficult to purchase. One FTL manager said it's looking like a HoH release.

Any Jordan with QS next to it will be difficult to purchase.... I'll find out later on today how these release will be. I need to hit up a couple malls to look for an outfit. If scattered sizes are still sitting like the FR3 and Shadow 1 release. Then the hype on these are low key. Specially here in the Bay.

had them in my cart on JJ last night and could have copped for around $170 shipped to SoCal

instead....i was cheap & tried to save some bucks by waiting for FL & FTL this morning to try & use some b-day coupons

copped on FL.....but they wouldn't let me use my coupon....ended up paying around $180 shipped

lesson learned

maybe I underestimated these, looks like they are flying off the shelves, dope colors for sure but idk something is off to me about the overall shoe

hahahaha honestly I ain't even feeling Js right now besides my 11s, 8s and 13s, the kobe 8s got me hooked

Just messing with you man... I just dislike Kobe with a passion. Dude need his own game. I always see his game as a cheap copy cat of MJ... That's why I got Lebron ahead of Kobe now. Dude has his own game, never seen a guy like him before. With Kobe Ive seen that game before.

Last edited:
JUST copped on FA after almost 2 hours of trying.  What an ordeal got in line at 6:45 at local spot, dude ran out of tickets RIGHT in front of me.  Trying all the sites online while waiting in line, no dice, get home try again nothing.  FINALLY got through.
congrats. what a f'n hassle, glad u could cop.

...I searched ndc using the style code #, done checking out by 501 pdt... searching the style code # seems like the way to go it took me right to the mens green glow page.

This is laughable because its so out of control now. I'm at Subway which is next to LA Fitness and a shoe store, Invincible for the SFV cats on SoCal. A group of kids came into Subway and started talking about the two dudes currently lined up at the shoe store and were wondering what Jordans were coming out. They were searching on their phones so I told them its the "Green Glow" 4s. One of them said "I love the 4s" and told his boys he's gonna skip the gym and line up too. They're all in line now :lol:

Just messing with you man... I just dislike Kobe with a passion. Dude need his own game. I always see his game as a cheap copy cat of MJ... That's why I got Lebron ahead of Kobe now. Dude has his own game, never seen a guy like him before. With Kobe Ive seen that game before.
Totally disagree, but to each his own man. For the record, I am a Lebron fan. Surprised you dislike Kobe so much, you're a Cali cat right?

Back
Top Bottom