Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Anybody get shipping confirmation from NDC yet?
Yes. Got it like an hour ago. Every release ive copped from toros & on have shipped quick..shipping conf. On sat evening.

Seems like lots are saying these look much better in person...some will say that with every release...but seriously seems like EVERYONE likes the ggs better in person. Def glad I copped

Kind of expensive shoe day. Grabbed 3 pairs of gg's and when I saw the lebrons I decided to grab them too. I was on the fence about the kd's that came out. And when I saw them, I didn't care for the material much, so I passed. Onto the fear 3s and 4s. On a side note, the manager of the store said he got about 70 pairs of gg's which was less than the toro's he got. And he raffled off more of these than the toros. So I guess these were somewhat harder to get and more in demand than the last couple releases. He also said he should be getting at least 36 each of the fear pack.
View media item 543787

Had them in my hand and just couldnt walk home with them. I love the grey black but that green killed them for me. I actually saw a cat matching them with his shirt and everything and still I couldnt do it.

I knew there would be at least 1 person who picked up the socks
laugh.gif

waiting patiently for glowing pics
wink.gif

My friend I almost grabbed the shorts. I loved them. And I hardly ever give Nike shorts two looks.

Not a fan of the t-shirts on The Fresh Life. Sneaker tees has decent options. Anyone else have any leads on matching Ts?

Agreed. Perfectly timed release for back to schoolers.

I loved the socks too. Probably getting the guy in my avatar a pair for when he goes to his next size.

I never wanted them until last week. Got them for 145. I actually like them a lot. Very glad I could pick them up. Surprisingly every store sold out today at my mall (Footlocker, Champs and Finishline)

everything sells out eventually :D
According to the people I know at my footlocker only 3 Jordan's sat this year.

Crimson 3

Suns 8

Fire Red 3

In my opinion the GG 4's were way better than all 3 of those and didn't think they'd sit at all. Though I think the 8's are a little under rated.

After seeing all the pictures kinda wish I picked these up. Might end up tracking them down later. I am going to scoop some for the littles though. The kids IVs are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom