Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Thanks for the response.  I see "Ozarks" on your location, you from NWA or Southern Missouri?  I am from that neck of the woods, but I currently live out west.

How much did they cost? 190 right....
roll.gif

Last edited:
Price will be a deterrent for some on these but for me the ice sole really kills it. I wish JB went with a solid color rubber outsole like they did with the previous laser IV. I still regret not going after those Black Laser IV back in the day. I guess it's their "pearl" and "laser" team so they had to keep all the soles iced out. 

This life aint for you fam .. thats a 7 month gap
I don't care if it's a 3 yr gap. I just want the price to be justified with what im getting. For example, i wont pay yeezy resell even if i'm rich. But, if this msrp is in your range then go right ahead. Ppl keep buying, retail will continue going up.

View media item 1426462I like kicks that age well. These will yellow in a few years like a mf. Especially that doo doo netting. Such a great silhouette smh

If you do not know how to fix yellowing by now, then it maybe time to step away. Volume 40 on a nice sunny day will keep the yellowing away and fix yellowing. Do this every 2 years and I bet you never see yellowing. I just grabbed 2 bottles for $6 and all my old white toe caps or heels that were yellowing are now white again.

View media item 1426462I like kicks that age well. These will yellow in a few years like a mf. Especially that doo doo netting. Such a great silhouette smh

If you do not know how to fix yellowing by now, then it maybe time to step away. Volume 40 on a nice sunny day will keep the yellowing away and fix yellowing. Do this every 2 years and I bet you never see yellowing. I just grabbed 2 bottles for $6 and all my old white toe caps or heels that were yellowing are now white again.

Fill me in please. I got a couple yellow soles that I need to fix. Volume 40 is a product?

I like kicks that age well. These will yellow in a few years like a mf. Especially that doo doo netting. Such a great silhouette smh
So something 99cent from sallys can restore my kicks ? If so im down http://www.sallybeauty.com/creme-developer/SLNCAR63,default,pd.html

I would not wear these IV's lasers, but I will buy as many pairs as possible on release day for my collection.

Fill me in please. I got a couple yellow soles that I need to fix. Volume 40 is a product?
So something 99cent from sallys can restore my kicks ? If so im down http://www.sallybeauty.com/creme-developer/SLNCAR63,default,pd.html

View media item 1427264
Grab this bottle. Last time I caught a buy 1 get 1 free sale. Got both for roughly $6. All you have to do is grab a brush, apply it to the yellow areas, place saran wrap over those applied areas, place outside in the sun for about 4 hours and the yellowing is gone. If itbis pissed yellow, several applications over a week time will almost restore to roughly 80% newness.

Back
Top Bottom