Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

What is volume 40 and where can I get it

If you do not know how to fix yellowing by now, then it maybe time to step away. Volume 40 on a nice sunny day will keep the yellowing away and fix yellowing. Do this every 2 years and I bet you never see yellowing. I just grabbed 2 bottles for $6 and all my old white toe caps or heels that were yellowing are now white again.

Just got my Oreos in hand and they def fit half size bigger. Imma have to say no to Size 12's and just hope that I can cop or find a 11.5 on release. Im not compromising comfort on a shoe with retail tag this high, Oreos ill let slip but not these. Which means its gonna be even harder now for me FFS

anyone else think these are gonna be sought after in 2-5 years. This is the type of shoe I might double up on and put on the shelf.

anyone else think these are gonna be sought after in 2-5 years. This is the type of shoe I might double up on and put on the shelf.

Many every shoe seems to increase in value stupidly over a few years. Will these be highly sought after the sneaker fad is jaded? Maybe. They won't be anything like the other two laser 4s for sure.

I hope I can cop these on the drop. Not the biggest fan of white shoes, but I think the laser is dope.

I need this release to hurry up. I have the money set aside, but I get closer to spending it on another pair of kicks, everyday that passes. 
frown.gif

I would not wear these IV's lasers, but I will buy as many pairs as possible on release day for my collection.

Same. Would be nice to have a couple DS Pairs of these 2 years from now when everyone's coppin busted ones. Will be a rare show to find DS

I called Nike.com and Eastbay. Am I doing something wrong? I cannot get an official release date from any vendor.  Nike does not even have this on they're release calendar and everything else is. 

I called Nike.com and Eastbay. Am I doing something wrong? I cannot get an official release date from any vendor.  Nike does not even have this on they're release calendar and everything else is. 

Nike doesn't list some releases until a week ahead of time. Ur footlockers and champs and finish lines won't usually know what they're getting either. They're not rumored to drop until 3/21/15 you'll see Nike put them on the calendar the sat before typically

Thanks man.. I hope so but they have all the releases for this month on the calendar. Lets hope that's true.

Nike doesn't list some releases until a week ahead of time. Ur footlockers and champs and finish lines won't usually know what they're getting either. They're not rumored to drop until 3/21/15 you'll see Nike put them on the calendar the sat before typically
Thanks man.. I hope so but they have all the releases for this month on the calendar. Lets hope that's true.

Yea they have releases with later dates on them but not ALL releases for the month. They like people freakin out. The J23 app has been pretty acurate for me. They say 3/21

Since the first time i saw them i absolutely loved them
I just called Nike again and they do not think these will be released at all. At least not on 03/21/2015. This is very confusing that everyone is running with this date and there is solid fact that they are coming out. Deadstock has pairs for $400.00 and when I called the store last night they advised me that these were already released. However he said maybe they will get more at the end of the month if released. 

I just called Nike again and they do not think these will be released at all. At least not on 03/21/2015. This is very confusing that everyone is running with this date and there is solid fact that they are coming out. Deadstock has pairs for $400.00 and when I called the store last night they advised me that these were already released. However he said maybe they will get more at the end of the month if released. 

Naw chill im almost positive they're droppin o the 21st. They did a limited release in Flatbush I think. The ones people are selling were dropped on all star weekend. They're commin just be patient.

Naw chill im almost positive they're droppin o the 21st. They did a limited release in Flatbush I think. The ones people are selling were dropped on all star weekend. They're commin just be patient.
I hope so bro.. but why would it be a secret? Im gonna be positive and just wait . Tell me another release that was so close and not confirmed and I will be at ease lol. 

I hope so bro.. but why would it be a secret? Im gonna be positive and just wait . Tell me another release that was so close and not confirmed and I will be at ease lol. 

They didn't confirm the Lebron 12 wheats. Those just dropped in Europe I think. Tmr usa I believe. But Nike doesn't really put anything out until a week before. The retail stores don't know what they get till a week before.

Back
Top Bottom