Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Who's tryna hook me up wit a pair of these, they startin to grow on me

You should be able to hook yourself up on these. Shouldn't be hard at all to cop.

Pass for me, not feeling them but I copped the Laser 1 OG's only because I love ones and they actually look decent in hand

Last edited:
It might have already been posted, but to all who have these already can you shed some light on materials used? Somebody said the upper wsnt leather, it was some other foam-y material, I think they called it vac-tech? Not sure so if anybody could elaborate :nerd:

It might have already been posted, but to all who have these already can you shed some light on materials used? Somebody said the upper wsnt leather, it was some other foam-y material, I think they called it vac-tech? Not sure so if anybody could elaborate :nerd:

I thought it was straight leather, but idk maube it's pleather. But the vac-tech is just the process they use in manufacturing the shoe, where you see the upper bump out above the outsole, it looks like a step from the midsole to the upper kinda, but u notice the material doesn't change, the print on that step doesn't change... Because it's not 2 pieces stitched together. It's vacume sealed over that step. That's all they mean by vac-tech.

I thought it was straight leather, but idk maube it's pleather. But the vac-tech is just the process they use in manufacturing the shoe, where you see the upper bump out above the outsole, it looks like a step from the midsole to the upper kinda, but u notice the material doesn't change, the print on that step doesn't change... Because it's not 2 pieces stitched together. It's vacume sealed over that step. That's all they mean by vac-tech.
It feels like leather to me. Quality is great!

Where are all the people who said this release would be cheaper then the ASG drop.
no one was serious about that ... it started out as pretty much a joke (what if) and we all just ran with it.

if you're going this route then you should be asking sneakernews or who ever it was that was spreading that around

250 should be RESALE, not retail. and that sole is gonna look terrible in no time. pretty sure i'ma pass on these. if i was gonna cop a pair of lasers out of the 3 so far, these woulda been it.

I might be wrong before that reliable FTL map....but with the Goldys hittin next week. These might sit in a few places. With the 10s coming out the following week not too many people spending $500 next weekend.

Last edited:

no one was serious about that ... it started out as pretty much a joke (what if) and we all just ran with it.

if you're going this route then you should be asking sneakernews or who ever it was that was spreading that around
no there were def some ppl who believed it wasn't...and still do lmao

These are up on the launch calendar for 3/21/15

Yes the price is 250

You should be able to hook yourself up on these. Shouldn't be hard at all to cop.

Pass for me, not feeling them but I copped the Laser 1 OG's only because I love ones and they actually look decent in hand

If so; FASHO!
I hope its 190 tho

Last edited:
I might be wrong before that reliable FTL map....but with the Goldys hittin next week. These might sit in a few places. With the 10s coming out the following week not too many people spending $500 next weekend.

my thoughts exactly cause im def not.... coppin foams first n hopefully these will be around but not copping both

I just called FL, FTL, and champs at my local mall and they all said they weren't releasing the laser 4s next week

Held these in hand today at my local. hassan16 hassan16 The leather is pretty much the same as the leather on the Jordan 1 Lasers, it's decent. I thought the seamless Vac-Tech design would bother me, but it didn't really. Nice looking shoe, quality is on point too. Still not crazy about the icy sole, but it wasn't a deal breaker in person.

However, what WAS a deal breaker to me was the price. These are $310 retail here in Canada :smh: . After tax that's around $350! For a pair of J's! Nah, I'm good. I'm curious to see how this release shakes down, Laser 1's are still sitting, I wonder if these will too, or if they'll sell out because they're a IV instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom