Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

NDC still has pairs popping up. I thought they were sold out, but a bunch just showed up and I got one in my cart!

Was thinking about the yellowing on this shoe.... cause it's bound to happen. But like someone else stated, due to the lasering, it may actually look good on this shoe.

I guess we'll have to wait & see....

For some reason I though this was a
$250 is a lot for a GR JB retro

For some reason I thought this was a QS or some type of limited from the way the stores were talking about it. Champs or one of them only had a handful of stores that were selling them in the NYC Aarea when I checked the locator at work yesterday

Just picked up my pair. Buddy in front of me was checking out. Saw 270 as his total and started arguing with the cashier about the price and told her nevermind.Guess ppl were sold on that rumor of $190 retail. Smh.

I'm sorry but if you have buyers remorse because the shoe didn't sell out then frankly I'm glad you spent $263 on them. You buy things you like, not things you think will sell out or carry resell value.

Who has buyers remorse ? [emoji]128587[/emoji]

I know I do. Once it says cancel order on SNKRS I know I'm canceling. $250 is way too much to be iffy about and there are so many other pairs I want, I don't even know when I would wear these. Also, there is so many better things I can spend the money on.

I'm sorry but if you have buyers remorse because the shoe didn't sell out then frankly I'm glad you spent $263 on them. You buy things you like, not things you think will sell out or carry resell value.

I know you're not talking to me, but I genuinely like the shoe(in pics)whether it sells out or not. Hopefully it looks just as good or better in person. The problem is you can barely get a look at shoes before they sell out now.

I know I do. Once it says cancel order on SNKRS I know I'm canceling. $250 is way too much to be iffy about and there are so many other pairs I want, I don't even know when I would wear these. Also, there is so many better things I can spend the money on.
You cancel on SNKRS

As I said yesterday I wish these sat to send JB a message but I would not pull the trigger on these without using a 20% off code which meant no SNKRS app today. I personally didn't see the $60 difference with the quality of the one I saw in person. So with planning to get the 10's and 5's in the next 2 weeks I knew I would have been OK losing out.

Back
Top Bottom